Bad Guy kmarsh ! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #21
scaledverts
Seriously

You actually posted a "BAD GUY" thread because someone called you out about high pressure sales tactics and being a scammer. It takes some serious rocks to post this and think that people will agree with your side of this! Everytime you post you just dig your hole deeper and deeper.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
kmarsh
LOL well if You talk to God with that same potty mouth that You spoke in here, I would rather You didnt. And Western Union in more times than not means scam, Money gone and no reptile. Paypal may not be the best but with it and a credit card You may get a refund. Much better chances, which is all I wanted others to understand to start with. People with honest deals dont have to resort to high pressure tactics.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogy714 View Post
Everyone this lady is crazy with a capital C. Your are stalker I'm glad you don't live by me I would need to put court order against you pyscho. For everyone information f...k pay pal. Ok I said it. Honeslty so gald I didn't sale that igunana to you cause look how you act when don't get something you want. First off ou left me hanging dry on deal then told me to sale the Iguana, cause you were going to get a pair of rhinos. So then you email me a few days later, which was already to late cause there was rescue looking at taking him that was local to me. I'm sure I hurt your feelings some how ...but realy don't have time for these silly kid stuff. Grow the f...k up. and get a life.
This really need to be the 2nd post,

Old 08-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #24
kmarsh
Thanks Reptile_Jones I hate to keep responding but it also is allowing him to keep making a fool of himself and to keep contridicting him self as well. The sad thing is that I dont know if his wife "DoubleDragon" is the same in business as him but it sure looks that way with all the posts. I VERY seldom post other than responding to ads and keeping up withe the laws that keep trying to take away our rights to our reptiles. But I have determined that after getting stung by AnnRon07 that if I suspect something and enough things happen, I will warn others. Thats what we are here for. IF I were wrong, then atleast he could have proved it in some way. I respond to the paypal not as safe as we think posts because of what happened and a very hard lesson learned. But it means alot to have the support of those here and it had to be addressed even more so after he listed me as a Bad guy. I will take that rap if it get folks to see what they are doing on here. Atleast others are warned.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #25
ljsreptiles
Sorry, but unless someone is a very well known name in the reptile world..send cash or western union does normally mean SCAMMER! I sent a money order once, and got scammed..the post is actually on the BOI.

Reptile rescues are packed with Iguana's..why would a rescue ever buy one?

I don't know Kmarsh, but she seems to be on the level.

Is the same person even responding with the name "Froggy"? The original post were all broken English and the only thing spelled right was "F..K" lol. The last 2 posted were readable.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #26
kmarsh
oHH hes responding alright but digging him self deeper each time. STill contradicting himself and has admitted that the other posts by Double Dragon are his wifes. Both seem very suspect at the very least but my posts were mostly dealing with him. His user name is
frogy714. I used paypal and got scammed and thats what provoked me to post when there was so many red flags in dealing with him. Check both names and the amount of reptiles they claim to have for sale and in the post they claim pregnancy and other projects as reason for the supposed "deals" Most all of them claim to be "rehoming or adoption fees" which always come out after the posts with extremely high shipping costs. Have not found anything good to be said of either name. When You wont go the deal then You get emails being rude and demanding. Then he posted me here which demands a reply from me. Thanks for listening but just want all to be safe and get what they pay for on here. I love this site.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #27
Ben Biscy
hi, sorry, i don't know any of you.... but i've read both of these threads, and one thing i notice is doubledragon and froggy use the exact same typing pattern (run-on's, lack of punctuation, using the word sale instead of sell...)

just wanted to point out what i've seen... i would not buy from anyone with a sales/customer service attitude like i've seen from froggy/doubledragon.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #28
frogy714
lady

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS? WHO HAVE I RIP OFF?

Old 08-08-2009, 01:12 AM   #29
frogy714
NO BODY !

Old 08-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #30
joepythons
lol

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS? WHO HAVE I RIP OFF?
Quote:
Frogy are you by chance bi-polar? You are agreeing with yourself here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!