"Smuggler" Ball Python Introduction - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-23-2019, 10:33 PM   #11
HERONBOY
Mike, The animals that are (best of my knowledge) Phantom Mojave Smuggler and Phantom Mojave Smuggler Yellowbelly were produced from breeding the Phantom Yellowbelly Smuggler to a Super Mojave male. The Smuggler is not in either the Blue Eyed Lucy allele or the Ivory Allele. I do not know anything about the Wookie gene but that there is no super form of it at this time, to my knowledge. The Smuggler Yellowbelly is attached in this response as well as a photo of the Smuggler Phantom Mojave Yellowbelly were you can see the eye is blue. Thank you for your interest and correspondences about this gene. I really appreciate it.
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2019, 10:54 PM   #12
Dro B
Ok got it, you put smuggler yellowbelly bred to phantom potion by accident in last post. Looking forward to watching this project and buying one someday.

Old 03-23-2019, 11:07 PM   #13
HERONBOY
Mike, the history is 4 years ago bred Original Smuggler female to Phantom Yellowbelly. This produced the "Fiji" Which is the Phantom Yellowbelly Smuggler female.
Following year Original Smuggler was bred to Ivory thinking that the gene was connected to the Ivory allele. Produced 1.2 Yellowbelly Smugglers.
Original female has not reproduced the last 2 seasons.
Yellowbelly Smuggler male bred in 2018 season to Blackhead Special and to Soulsucker and Phantom Mojave. The Mojave Smuggler male came fron that breeding as well as the Phantom Smuggler female.
The Fiji bred to a Super Mojave male and made the Potion crosses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!