Bad Guy Alec Sweet aka "mobiussweet" - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #21
jrbannister0726
amen to that im in the navy and run the mailroom for my clinic and its no joke man. People go to mast(military court) over stuff way more petty than that. He could have lost rank, money, been put on restriction, and even his job specialty. I would be irate and put him on blast as a "bad guy" every day on this forum had he done that to me. dude showed no respect for the law, the person he was shipping to, or the poor animal he was shipping. his actions could have caused a catastrophe for this service member.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #22
chongorojo
Well said! And after all this time nothing from the subject at matter...

Old 02-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #23
laterob
Quote:
Alec has responded to every negative thread about him but this one.
You're right, Nick, but he hasn't completely cleared himself. I may have missed it, but was the listing (and non-disclosure) of a sick snake addressed? Apparently he had a male mojave for sale, but was treating a female even though he said a male, then he said he was treating all of his snakes (here). Maybe that was a misunderstanding, too?

And whatever happened to Stewart, the source of the balls in question?

It may very-well be that two of Alec's BG threads weren't warranted, but he's far from being a victim in my eyes.....too many 'odd' circumstances and too much confusion for me (and then, of course, there's the shipping issue). I dunno......if it walks like a duck....

Old 02-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #24
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
You're right, Nick, but he hasn't completely cleared himself. I may have missed it, but was the listing (and non-disclosure) of a sick snake addressed? Apparently he had a male mojave for sale, but was treating a female even though he said a male, then he said he was treating all of his snakes (here). Maybe that was a misunderstanding, too?

And whatever happened to Stewart, the source of the balls in question?

It may very-well be that two of Alec's BG threads weren't warranted, but he's far from being a victim in my eyes.....too many 'odd' circumstances and too much confusion for me (and then, of course, there's the shipping issue). I dunno......if it walks like a duck....
Yessir! What get's me is the mojave is still listed for sale. If someone told me I may of purchased a stolen snake, the last thing I am going to try to do is resell stolen property.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #25
dustinNMpythons
Quote:
Please don't believe a lot of the "hear-say" that goes on these forums... I know Alec personally, and he has a great collection of high quality BP's.
How well do you really know him because you might want to rethink being associated with this kind of person, I've had many transactions on here. A lot of times once I know someone is good for business I will become a repeat customer. Brian Hettinger can vouch for that. But this guy Alec was the worst transaction I've EVER had and hopefully the worst one I ever will have. I had a ball python die in transit because Fedex missed its flight but it still went smoother because the guy I bought it off of told me to pick some things that would make the trade even again. I took over a month of me being patient and then when I found out he was trying to use SYR when they were already closed I told him to just go ahead and refund my money but he swore he could get it to me through Fedex. Finally a week later I said I want my money back and he didn't respond for a couple days so I made a paypal case against him, within 24hrs he sent me the snake through USPS and didn't even tell me or give me a tracking number, nothing. Didn't hear anything until I got called down to the base mail center. Yeah that sounds like a pretty good person to be associated with huh? I have no reason to lie about this thread, I made this bad guy thread WAY before all the other ones were made. I love supporting new people on here when they do the right things and follow all the rules but when they don't I would love to get them out of the hobbie forever!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #26
jrbannister0726
lets clear something up. it goes CO, XO, then Command master cheif or whatever the E-9 equivalent is for the branch for the chain of command. So going down to the post office with your first seargent(e-9 i beleive) waiting for you is the equivalent of the f******* grim reaper waiting on you. He alone has the power to turn your world upside down and make your life an utter living hell, not to mention he has a direct line to XO and CO who can ultimately end your career if the deem so. Some people seem to to be taking the military realted part lightly and its not. This service member could have seriously lost his job over this guy being a complete soup sandwich.(i.e. a super jacked up retard with his head in his a**)

Old 02-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #27
FosterHerpetological
Besides the fact that he jeopardized your career, bp's or any snake for that matter should never be shipped via USPS, no exceptions. If he shipped via USPS because he wasn't certified yet, then he should have waited till he was.
Transactions exactly like this are what bring negativity to the whole community.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #28
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbannister0726 View Post
lets clear something up. it goes CO, XO, then Command master cheif or whatever the E-9 equivalent is for the branch for the chain of command. So going down to the post office with your first seargent(e-9 i beleive) waiting for you is the equivalent of the f******* grim reaper waiting on you. He alone has the power to turn your world upside down and make your life an utter living hell, not to mention he has a direct line to XO and CO who can ultimately end your career if the deem so. Some people seem to to be taking the military realted part lightly and its not. This service member could have seriously lost his job over this guy being a complete soup sandwich.(i.e. a super jacked up retard with his head in his a**)
Just FYI... First Sergeant is an E-8, although I have seen E-7, or a Sergeant First Class do the job as an acting Top (nickname for 1st Sergeant). And yes, they can ruin your life. They usually are they ones in control of a Company, and while they report to the C/O, which is usually a Captain, it is almost always to advise them rather than ask what to do.

Old 02-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #29
mobiussweet
ok since every one says too clear this one cause i just tried to put this one behind me because it was a bad mistake. i was working in the canyon and i couldnt get home in time to ship it and dustin was getting impatient so i asked my fiance to ship the snake i told her how to pack it. well i thought it went through fine i didnt know until i got back what had actually happened. she never has shipped didnt know who to ship from i thought i had told her but i will take the blame for it cause i should of just waited for payment till i got home. my mistake so i will take the blame i ship with fed ex soo hope fully this clears up the problem. Dustin I am sorry for the mistake.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #30
dustinNMpythons
Just to go ahead and clear up the whole I got impatient scenario, I only get flighty when I feel like I'm about to get scammed. I was his first customer and as you can see by the screen shots, in the time it took me to send him the money and the time it took him to send the package it was just shy of a month. When I first bought the snake he was going to send SYR and I told him I don't want to recieve anything through SYR because they were having the whole fiasco at the time, I told him about RE because at the time they were allowing shipments through UPS and I used them once or twice just to try them out even though I was also FedEx certified at the time. He told me he didn't want to get an account through RE because he had sent off for a FedEx certification. Then after checking back with him a couple times here and there it seemed like it was taking too long so I pushed for him to get a RE account, it only took like 5 minutes to get approved and that would have solved the shipping issue. I even offered to print a label off of my own and scan and email it to him through fedex just to get it to me. I threw out several options so I could see if he was even trying to get it to me. He turned all the ideas down and towards the end it got really hard to contact him, it would take over a day sometimes for him to respond if he did at all. Finally that last week where he's talking about me getting impatient, I just wanted my money back because the way I saw it was if you can't ship then don't post that you have snakes for sale. That week I couldn't get ahold of him because I guess he was in the canyon or whatever so I made a claim on paypal because I thought he was just blowing me off. Imagine my surprise when the snake came in to the base when I didn't even know he shipped it. I guess when he found out I made a claim he realized I wasn't playing games and had his wife ship it whatever way he could find.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!