anyone Download TV programs? Hows it work? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
anyone Download TV programs? Hows it work?

Okay~ So I know I've heard before that you can download TV programs if you miss one. Well.....I've missed a lot! My husband and I like a lot of SciFi programs. We regularly watch SG1 and Stargage Atlantis on Friday nights. Last September when SciFi channel season ended the DVR stopped recording these programs. Cool~ it's only set up to record new ones. A couple times since then I've gone to SciFi.com and checked to see when SG1 would air a new episode~ not till April. Cool. Just curious this morning as it is getting closer I checked Atlantis~ ........uuuummmmm........They aired 9 episodes from 11/20 to 2/5 and my DVR did not record them (and I did not notice as I never watch live TV anymore~ just recordings so I can zip past commercials). Bummer. I missed half the season of the program!

Anyone know how to "download" the programs? I looked it up online~ saw a lot of sites~ but I imagine they are going to want my credit card number to "purchase" the downloads and I didn't see any names I recognised.

Any help?
Or do you happen to have the last 9 episodes of Atlantis in your DVR and will record them off for me? (bit much to hope for there!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!