Bad Guy Chaos Reptiles and Pet Supply, Dan Peck and Josh Stone - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:56 PM   #121
xtreme dragons
i dont know any of you

but i will extend dan anything he would needs. he has great stuff and stands behind it.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #122
DAND
LOL. Now how about providing your full name as required to post on the BOI.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:23 AM   #123
xtreme dragons
Kevin Wamer sorry did not know it was needed.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #124
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme dragons View Post
Kevin Wamer sorry did not know it was needed.
Well Mr. Wamer, heed my advice and think twice before extending him any credit or taking a check from him. And I'd be careful if you take back any animals that were in his care or lack there of.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #125
StrictlyExotics
All I can say is Wow. Dave I am sorry that you have to deal with people who think bounced checks are "late payments". I was pretty sure that said "late payments" were actually criminal in nature. From the likes of it, I guess I was wrong. By the way, you STILL owe me some chocolate j.k

Old 03-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #126
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
All I can say is Wow. Dave I am sorry that you have to deal with people who think bounced checks are "late payments". I was pretty sure that said "late payments" were actually criminal in nature. From the likes of it, I guess I was wrong. By the way, you STILL owe me some chocolate j.k
What really irks me is that he (Dan, from my understanding Josh is (thankfully) no longer in the reptile business and the last I heard he has pursued a career in retail selling toys at a local mall) is still fooling people into believing he is a stand up guy when in fact is he is not. These people are going to be taken advantage of like I was and then screwed over. A customer of mine recently complained to me that they had received an animal from him (Dan) and unfortunately (but not surprisingly) the animal had mites. Apparently Chaos Reptiles has not changed it poor husbandry practices since I first started this thread and I have very little confidence that this leopard will change it's spots.

In hindsight I really wish I had contacted the authorities but at that point for my part we were friends. That point shortly ended when I found out he (Dan) was bad mouthing me within an hour of this incident. To slap me in the face the way Dan did when I was going out of my way to help those who I thought were my friends is how Dan conducts himself. He is sneaky, dishonest and will stab anyone in the back to get what he wants. For those who are foolish enough to heed my advice be prepared for me to say I told you so in short time.

(OT, I'll get you that chocolate, I unlike others honor my word)

Old 03-25-2010, 10:47 AM   #127
StrictlyExotics
BTW... You NEVER offered me chocolate However, my PayPal invoice was for 158.00 for 500 Crickets and 2.00 for Leos. Thats how the chocolate thing started... LoL

Just to give people a heads up on DAND (David)... He offered to send me 500 crickets in a fundraiser. Normally, I would say keep them but I paid A LOT of money for them. Not only did I get my crickets BEFORE the Leos, but as an added bonus, I received 1000 crickets. It is the only dealing I have had with DAND to this date, but he is defnitely on my to deal with list.

Dan, make things right and stop the nonsense. Apologize and move on the next phase in your business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!