Bad Guy watch out for "CHARLES KOUTRIS" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
amer
watch out for "CHARLES KOUTRIS"

My name is Amer. I have a collection of Suriname and North Brazilian's BCC, my website is called WWW.floridaredtails.com. I never knew about faunaclassifieds.com that had a BOI. I sold the crook by the name Charles Koutris a baby North Brazilian's red tail that I had bred. The amount of NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS INCLUDING SHIPPING. After a week talk with Charles, telling me his sob story about his mom, how he helps and takes care of her, and being a successful musician. I figured a person that works hard and takes care an elderly person especially his mother, is a kind, honest and sincere guy that can be trusted. I decided to ship the snake without checking my PayPal account to see if the money was there. I had made many many attempts to try to collect my money. He has not returned my Emails or phone calls for over months. The only solution I have is to present my case to an attorney. Furthermore, I will file a police report in California where he lives and report him to a collection agency and report him to PayPal with all evidence of Emails and phone calls that I have records of time and dates. PLEASE PEOPLE BEWARE OF AN EMAIL ckoutris1@mac.com and his phone number is 323-469-8191.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
DAND
Please provide any e-mails you have here. Has he been made aware of this thread?

Old 03-24-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
scaledverts
Why not post this in the other thread that is also on the BOI for continuity.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
StrictlyExotics
Kyle, normally, that is what is supposed to be done. However, it is now too late. I do agrew with you though.

Amer,

Please post the any proof you have to state your case. Your peers are waiting.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 AM   #5
kmurphy
Quote:
Why not post this in the other thread that is also on the BOI for continuity.
Three posts, in 4 years, and not familiar with the BOI may have something to do with it. He also may not have been aware of the other threads.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Kaiyudsai
I can totally vouch for Amer here... I remember this situation and was around when it unfolded..... While he was dodging Amer I had no problem getting him to write me back, because he wasnt aware I was friends with Amer.....

The whole time when he was supposedly unavailable to be reached.... he was posting on iherp and emailing me.....

This guy is a weasel... I hope this thread helps Amer get his Brazilian back......

Old 03-25-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
StrictlyExotics
Marc, we can all understand that you can vouch for him but we really need Amer to post his proof. If he is your friend, help him with the proof by possibly coordinating your emails with Amers so the timing might be seen since he is saying he cannot respond to one but is responding to a new prospect.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
chamgirl99471
Proof is key on the BOI.. Just E-mails with headers so the time frame can be determined!! Also.. E-mails from the friend would be helpful to establish timeline!!

Also...any contact information on this person would be helpful just in case he changes his E-mail address and tries to contact someone through a new E-mail .. having the address, phone number and any other info would be helpful.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
Southern Wolf
Not to be a nit picker... but you say your website is WWW.floridaredtails.com. which makes me assume you are in Florida but your location says Michigan.

And as has been requested... .Emails would be nice otherwise its just he said... she said type of thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!