Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #11
DavidBeard
I agree with you on that one. I have had a couple other people contact me and say that she has done the exact same thing to them. Apparently this is a pattern of behavior for Natalie.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
Charlet_2007
Bull shit i didnt ask him to hold the snake EVER.. but to ship in better weather yes i did say that.. even sent a email showing him the weter its snowing here right now as we speck i would ship a snake in this weater even if it was for a million bucks..but out right holding them for me i didn't ask him that.. i thought he was a smarter man then that to just take them off the net.. the whole time the ad was up last i knew.. i rescue snakes from homes that they are mistreated i caremore for the well being of the snake not the almighty dollar which is what im guessing he cares more for..

I have never backed out of a deal with anyone EVER.. like i said on the other for my health right now since im in the hospital is my #1 concern.. iive had a 103.8 fever and been in and out of sleep for the last 2-3 days.. i woke up today didn't even know what day it was... I cant pay for his snakes if im not awake now can I? I'm not making up some excuse but this is the resaon i havent been on here till now..
  Received Infraction
Old 11-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
Bull shit i didnt ask him to hold the snake EVER.. but to ship in better weather yes i did say that.. even sent a email showing him the weter its snowing here right now as we speck i would ship a snake in this weater even if it was for a million bucks..but out right holding them for me i didn't ask him that.. i thought he was a smarter man then that to just take them off the net.. the whole time the ad was up last i knew.. i rescue snakes from homes that they are mistreated i caremore for the well being of the snake not the almighty dollar which is what im guessing he cares more for..

I have never backed out of a deal with anyone EVER.. like i said on the other for my health right now since im in the hospital is my #1 concern.. iive had a 103.8 fever and been in and out of sleep for the last 2-3 days.. i woke up today didn't even know what day it was... I cant pay for his snakes if im not awake now can I? I'm not making up some excuse but this is the resaon i havent been on here till now..

You may have already thought about it and done it, but I'll post anyway...

Since you are on the Internet right now, why don't you just Paypal the money and be done with it?

Old 11-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #14
DavidBeard
Natalie....what do you think you asked? You asked for me to HOLD THEM until the weather was more to your liking, which I said I would as long as you paid for them first.

You agreed to pay for them BEFORE your supposed health issues arose. What is your excuse for not coming through prior?

Old 11-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #15
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post

I'm sorry that you're upset, but I still don't believe you. David has never lied here before, so I don't see why he would start now with something as small as the sum of these snakes.

I'll let you get back to your little pity me party over there at the hospital.....

Old 11-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #16
deborahbroadus
Bill,

I don't think she "lied" per se...I just think that what she asked wasn't "computed" in her mind as asking him to "hold" the animals. (I sometimes do the same thing).

If she had said, she did not any longer want the animals (she still has that right) this can be over with. I do not think that there should have been a "bad buyer" post on her at this point, because she doesn't have his animals.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #17
nickstone
On 11/10/08 I got a pm from Natalie asking if I still had an animal available, I pm'd her yes and gave her my number. She called me the next day asked a few questions, and she stated that she wanted it and she would call me later that evening after she talked to her husband to make payment and set up shipping. I never heard from her again.

I think I would be pretty busy if I started a problem buyer thread on every flake out there, but I just wanted to add my own personal experience with her. Congrats Natalie you made my "don't sell to list"

Old 11-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #18
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Bill,

I don't think she "lied" per se...I just think that what she asked wasn't "computed" in her mind as asking him to "hold" the animals. (I sometimes do the same thing).

If she had said, she did not any longer want the animals (she still has that right) this can be over with. I do not think that there should have been a "bad buyer" post on her at this point, because she doesn't have his animals.

I take it back!

*she said she had "never" backed out on a deal.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:39 AM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I take it back!

*she said she had "never" backed out on a deal.
Not a problem.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #20
Charlet_2007
i have NEVER talked to you nick stone I've seen your ads on here but have never contacted you that i know of... I see where this is going David is getting all his frinds on here lieing to make me look bad him look good.. its ok Carma comes around to people who lie.. i didn't do anything wrong.. i dont have his snakes he can still sell them to some one else.. Not my fault he took down his ad.. now the problem would be if i took the snakes and didn't pay him.. give it a rest god im to sick to care about this crap.. case closed im outtie..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc