Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:49 AM   #21
Charlet_2007
oh and also everyone that's lieing about me on here "CONGRATULATIONS" you just made my don't buy list on here and be leave me i know hundreds of people on here.. have a nice day

Old 12-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #22
nickstone
Sorry Natalie I don't know David, I've never even emailed him or pm'ed him, if you go to your pm section on here you can see messages that you've sent. You'll see this one unless you've deleted it

Private Message: boa
11-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Charlet_2007

Name : Natalie Beacom
Karma Power: 0

Trader Rating: (0) boa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you still have her?
Check out our Reptile Rescue
http://noahsarcreptilerescue.webs.com/

And here was my message to reply

Private Message: Re: boa
Recipients: Charlet_2007

11-10-2008, 05:30 PM
nickstone

Name : Nicholas Stone
Karma Power: 0

Trader Rating: (0) Re: boa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007
do you still have her?

Yes I still have her, if you like you can give me a call at _________________
Nick Stone

If somebody shoots me a pm on how to take a screenshot and post it I would be more than happy to. I also deleted my phone #

Old 12-01-2008, 09:53 AM   #23
DavidBeard
Natalie, none of these people who have posted in this thread are my "friends" and I have not coerced any of them to do anything.

Old 12-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #24
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
i have NEVER talked to you nick stone I've seen your ads on here but have never contacted you that i know of...
Are you sure? You don't sound sure. Maybe its your fever? Maybe your delirious...

Nick posted the proof. You did contact him. I think you do this so often to people that you don't know who you've stuck in situations like this.

BTW, is that converted closet your reptile rescue room? Its good you left the poles in place - just in case you get out of the rescue business - no need for remodeling. Also, where are the thermostats to regulate the heat for all those maltreated snakes you rescue? And why is it that you're a rescue and also purchasing reptiles to breed? You would think with the volume of abandoned reptiles, that you felt the need to open a rescue, that there would be something fundamentally wrong with the idea of purchasing reptiles and no less to breed for sale. And what an outstanding job of giving that gator three bricks shorter than his total body length to dry off on and bask. You might also want to reconsider overloading flimsy extension cords to fit your lighting needs. Unless of course...you don't mind fires and think it fun to create hazards.

All in all, personally, I just think you just run a rescue to get free animals.

Dont get upset, its just my thoughts.

Old 12-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #25
Charlet_2007
im posting the same pm i just pm bill so he dont just make something up... other then the bad words i used..

what is your problem? i haven't done anything to you? i have my class I and Class II permits i also have my 501(c)(3)... I am a full rescue.. I have my own red tails i do have hobbies other then rescuing.. your not in this it's none of your business.. you post on more time about crap that is none of you business ill get you for slander... and i can my lawyer name is Bryan Snyder in Rolla Missouri look it up..

that goes for anyone else that wants to slander me as well..

Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #26
critical bill
Quote:
im posting the same pm i just pm bill so he dont just make something up... other then the bad words i used..

what is your problem? i haven't done anything to you? i have my class I and Class II permits i also have my 501(c)(3)... I am a full rescue.. I have my own red tails i do have hobbies other then rescuing.. your not in this it's none of your business.. you post on more time about crap that is none of you business ill get you for slander... and i can my lawyer name is Bryan Snyder in Rolla Missouri look it up..

that goes for anyone else that wants to slander me as well..
Please do contact your lawyer - if you think you have a case for slander. Have Bryan look me up when he's ready to take you case on.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
-----------------------------
12-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Charlet_2007

Why?
what the f*** is you problem? i haven't done anything to you? i have my class I and Class II permits i also have my 501(c)(3)... I am a full rescue.. I have my own red tails i do have hobbies other then rescuing.. your not in this it's none of your business.. you post on more time about shit that is none of you business ill get you for slander... and i can my lawyer name is Bryan Snyder in Rolla Missouri look it up..
-----------------------------

Such nice language for a lady. All I did was share my opinion - which is my privilege being a member here. Dont PM me anymore please - I do not respect your right to privacy. Anything you need to say, say it here.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #28
DavidBeard
Perhaps you could get your "lawyer" to explain the difference between slander and libel.

LOL

Old 12-01-2008, 12:32 PM   #29
critical bill
Quote:
what is your problem?
Just wanted to remind you that I asked you some questions and you left them unanswered. If I didn't have a problem before..well...I do now. Please stop side stepping my questions by cursing me out and threatening me with legal action.

Do you actually house your rescues in a closet? I mean..with enough room for a 380 gallon fish tank...don't you think that space it takes up would be better suited for those rescues?

When you get a chance, please post your permits and a copy of your 501c.

Thanks.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #30
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Perhaps you could get your "lawyer" to explain the difference between slander and libel.

LOL
In all fairness...she's been running a high fever.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc