Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #31
MikeCurtin
David: This could have been avoided by simply posting "On hold pending payment" while leaving the ads up. You'd still have prospective buyers without having to explain the situation repeatedly.

Natalie: Your behavior and overall lack of tact and professionalism here make me want to avaoid any and all deals with you...BTW, I don't know David.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #32
Charlet_2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Just wanted to remind you that I asked you some questions and you left them unanswered. If I didn't have a problem before..well...I do now. Please stop side stepping my questions by cursing me out and threatening me with legal action.

Do you actually house your rescues in a closet? I mean..with enough room for a 380 gallon fish tank...don't you think that space it takes up would be better suited for those rescues?

When you get a chance, please post your permits and a copy of your 501c.

Thanks.

i dont have to prove anyhthing to you.. my problem isnt with you.. your a no body in my book just a little crap starter because thats what you like doing.. from now on what ever you post im ignoring..

Old 12-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #33
DavidBeard
Now Natalie is threatening me with her "lawyer".....LOL.

I'll be eagerly awaiting his call.

Old 12-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
i dont have to prove anyhthing to you..
That is right, you don't have to prove anything to me. You see, I wasn't asking for proof because I think your not legitimate, I know you're not. I've already done that part of the research. I was just giving you a chance to come clean with an honest response. Your responses have been simply typical of those of every known scammer and scumbag to ever grace this site.

I know you don't like people like me that can see right through to your deceit. They call me a busy body, a nosey hole, a crap stirrer, and all because I play the game better than they do, better than you do.

I'm used to it by now - it comes with the territory.

Old 12-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #35
Serafim
Quote:
That is right, you don't have to prove anything to me. You see, I wasn't asking for proof because I think your not legitimate, I know you're not. I've already done that part of the research. I was just giving you a chance to come clean with an honest response. Your responses have been simply typical of those of every known scammer and scumbag to ever grace this site.

I know you don't like people like me that can see right through to your deceit. They call me a busy body, a nosey hole, a crap stirrer, and all because I play the game better than they do, better than you do.

I'm used to it by now - it comes with the territory.
I have never seen anyone call you those names.. Its usually much worse LOL... Just wanted to add that old Buddy. And besides they only call you names because your right...

Old 12-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
I have never seen anyone call you those names.. Its usually much worse LOL... Just wanted to add that old Buddy. And besides they only call you names because your right...
Yes, you're right, it usually is much worse.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #37
KNOBTAIL
Angry Its amazing how much

information can be provided and no sale occurred. Glad she can afford to pay for an attorney, but not for the items she was interested in purchasing. It makes perfect sense to me !! Let someone else have a headache. She is finished here !

Old 12-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #38
Charlet_2007
Quote:
That is right, you don't have to prove anything to me. You see, I wasn't asking for proof because I think your not legitimate, I know you're not. .

oh so you think? it means you don't know? now who a little on meds?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #39
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
oh so you think? it means you don't know? now who a little on meds?
Post #32, you said you would be ignoring me. You lied again.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #40
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
information can be provided and no sale occurred. Glad she can afford to pay for an attorney, but not for the items she was interested in purchasing. It makes perfect sense to me !! Let someone else have a headache. She is finished here !
Now that was pretty damn funny. I normally catch stuff like that too. Thanks for that chuckle man!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc