For Sale PUREBLOOD "L.O.D. SUPER HYPO TRANSLUCENTS" *GOT TO SEE* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
lairofdragons
PUREBLOOD "L.O.D. SUPER HYPO TRANSLUCENTS" *GOT TO SEE*

WE ARE PROUD TO PRESENT A PURE BLOODLINE....

"HYPO TRANSLUCENT" X "HYPO TRANSLUCENT"
A.K.A.= "L.O.D. SUPER HYPO TRANSLUCENTS"

SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW WE CROSSED OUR TWO HYPO TRANSLUCENTS AND HATCHED 10 BABIES FROM THE PAIRING...SORRY TO SAY WE LOST TWO IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS, I AM KEEPING TWO AND THE REST ARE FOR YOU.

THEY HAVE NO VISUALL PROBLEMS AND ARE GROWING AT A NORMAL RATE AND THE PICS WILL SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES WHEN IT COMES TO THE COLOR.

THEY ARE ALL SEVEN WEEKS OLD THIS FRIDAY 05/22/09. SINCE THERE ARE ONLY SIX THAT WILL BE UP FOR SALE, THE PRICES ARE FIRM AND JUSTIFIED BY THE COLOR AND BLOODLINES.

SO IF YOU WANT THE CHANCE TO SAY YOU OWN A "ONE OF A KIND" TRUE SUPER HYPO TRANSLUCENT NOW YOU HAVE IT....

ALL ARE FEMALES AND NO MALES HATCHED OUT.

PIC 1 FEMALE #2 -- 7" 16 GRAMS $750.00
PIC 2 FEMALE #1 -- 7" 14 GRAMS $1000.00 SOLD******THANKS JOE******
PIC 3 FEMALE #3 -- 7" 12 GRAMS $1100.00
PIC 4 FEMALE #4 -- 8" 18 GRAMS $800.00
ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND INSURANCE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT PLEASE EMAIL US AT CONTACT@LAIROFDRAGONS.COM OR CALL 707-608-7424.

THANKS,

TRAVIS
LAIR OF DRAGONS

URL: http://www.lairofdragons.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
spyder79
Travis those are some beautiful babies just wanted to say that.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
lairofdragons
Brian,
Thanks for the kind words
Travis
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
DragonKeeper86
Wait... so what do you mean they are a pure bloodline? When you say they are dominant... I thought both hypomelanism and translucence were both recessive traits?? Im still learning about the genetics of reptiles and which traits are recessive, dominant, and co-dominant. Don't supers come from breeding variations of dominant and co-dominant animals together? Sorry... I may have this completely wrong, but can someone help me understand this? Sorry about all the questions Thank you!

Old 05-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
lairofdragons
DragonKeeper86,
All I was stating by using the words "pure" or "super" is that they are not created by crossing Hets in the gene pool...maybe pure is not the correct wording for me to use to explain them....yes both parents are recessive and no where in my ad did I state they were "Dominant" nor did I use the word "Dominant". I know you cross recessive to recessive you get recessive.

The fact is I was informed by several different breeders that the results were not going to be good when crossing two recessives together and the babies the would not make it because it had been tried several times before and the results have always been the same...well they did and they are like no other Hypo Translucent I have ever hatched out.....the colors are amazing and you have to keep in mind most cameras do not do color justice....

By the way they have a whole Forum here on "FC" to ask questions and receive information and feedback and I dont believe an ad is the best place to answer questions.

Thank you for your kind words on the looks of the dragons.

Travis
Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #6
DragonKeeper86
Oh, sorry, I am new to Fauna... I didn't know there was a separate forum dedicated to these kind of questions. Thanks for the response, Im just trying to learn more about genetics, and which traits are recessive, dominant, or co-dominant. I did not intend to try and call you out or anything like that... so if that is what it sounded like, I apologize. They are very beautiful dragons, and they do look different to other hypo translucent's that I have seen, so I was just curious as to how they were created lol.

Thanks for your quick response, and Ill ask such further questions on another forum, and keep this one pertaining to purchasing the animal only.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #7
lairofdragons
I didnt feel called out....and your reply was well deserved....I guess a better way for me to advertise these would be to say a "True Collectors Dragon" since there will only be six available.
Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #8
Allsushi
kudos on the gorgeous dragon babies!

Old 06-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #9
lairofdragons
Arrow

****$ 150.00 off listed prices on these dragons till June 13th*****

We will be at Hamburg PA on June 13th if anyone would like to take delivery at the show.

Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread