Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #21
rileyd
As i said "award winning personality". Thank you for your opinion as well. I have reciepts for the "free" supplies and feeders you talk about. The Burm in question was bought from you in the form of shop supplies i purchased for you at wal-mart. You do this with everybody and enjoy the attention. Maybe you need a hug from someone that cares. Good luck with that. I have stated what i felt was important. At least in type i get some satifaction in dealing withn you. Thanks again

Old 03-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #22
JohnAdams1980
I would to retract every positive bit of information I have given to this "company". I will not say that Wendy has lack of knowledge when it comes to geckos and dragons, she is one of the best I have heard from. I will however point out that she charges $20 to probe a snake when I have since found people all over Spokane that will do it for free, found this only after paying her $160 to probe a few of my snakes. I will not have any dealings what so ever with Wendy or her mother. Wendy needs to learn actual customer service. She needs to realize that without her customers she is nothing.

John Adams

Old 03-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #23
ReptileAddictions
Hmmm. We charge $10 dollars for the last 6 months to probe snakes. BUT we used to do it for free. I have never charged any customer $20.

Last I checked probing IS a good customer service. We sell all our snakes SEXED, it is snakes purchased elsewhere we charge to probe.

Moderator. Can I get a ISP check?

Old 03-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #24
ReptileAddictions
I have every reason with 100 percent certainty to believe that JohnAdams1980 account has been hacked and being used by rileyd or someone at his wishing.

The above post is a fraud.

I have posted a link about this in a topic in the appropriate area.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=170703

Old 03-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #25
StrictlyExotics
Wendy, here is how I view ALL of these so-called good guy/ bad guy threads regarding you... In this thread alone, the post count of all the people who like you, are local, shop in your retail location for the most part, and everyone of them has less than 50 posts.

I understood in some post that you put Fauna fliers in your store and I think thats GREAT, honestly I do. But I am curious though, as well as placing those Fauna fliers in your store, are you also soliciting "good guy" threads posts about you as well? Dont get me wrong, every good guy thread helps, however, if these are localized customers, shouldnt you be more concerned about them speaking about you locally.

This is the internet and a different sort of business alltogether. Just because you are a good guy locally, well, that to me doesnt make you a good guy nationally. Everytime someone posts something negative, you always scream fraud or its "the x boytoy". It might be true, I dont know.

It just strikes me as odd that I sit and watch all these threads and the way you handle people on here is tough to believe that you cant possibly have more than one complaint, on a national level. I am actually in disbelief as I feel you solicit everything you do here, good or bad.

I know getting the "good guy certificate" is the easy part, however, keeping it is the hard part. You have the newest stamp (congrats), but, what bothers me is that will also be the next one to lose it. I just see a trend here that I hope doesnt get repeated.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #26
rileyd
My involvement in any "hacking" is cute. This is not C.S.I. All i have done is drop my support, any of the "friends" you have made in the local market might posses the skills or knowledge. I received a message stating that john adams 1980 IS a fraud, its an account you set up to start any threads you want. This thread in particular i thought was one of your best. Do or say anything you choose to reprimand me for withdrawing my support. Just ask your dear and loveable mother to stop calling at 2 am, the threats are hollow and juvenile. Your attention is annoying and sad.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #27
shadraak
just figured i'd ring in with my 2 cents, i've had dealings with wendy in the past, and will in the near future, i've never had any problems and communication has always been great, and lots of information, always a +1 in my book.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #28
LauraB
So Dennis Riley has not only hacked John Adams Fauna account but also John Adams email account? Wow, that's a lot of work. Can I ask where Johnathan Adams lives?

Old 03-26-2010, 08:55 PM   #29
ReptileAddictions
A new store opens here locally and hires everyone I fired. Posts are made all over Craigslist bashing my store and promoting theres.

My email is hacked and coupons are posted all over craigslist saying I am closing and selling everything at 90% off.

My Ex comes on this thread and slams me and promotes the new store.

John a customers email account was hacked, and in his email box was his fauna join email. Allowing whoever access here to change his password and block him out here as well. Then a post was made here appearing to be him. John has emailed Webslave personally so anything I say here is just hearsay as to what he told me. So it is of my opinion. He has no way to post here. John lives here is Spokane. Spokane Valley I believe.

I find it interesting that James admits all these Guys - Dennis included had a pow wow last night at a bar and the next thing that happened is that everyone lost access to their emails, Dennis started texting taunting me about the email hacking, and then James started posting here on another thread too. All within the same 30 minute timespan. Too much of a coincidence for me.

My home phone was ringing at 2:30 am off the hook with name calling, from Dennis line, shows on my caller id.

Strickly- I DID have a flyer here in my store, I had print outs for maybe 2-3 weeks. I will post it in the next thread. I ALSO posted it all over on online forums. So you can verify my online posts are the same as the flyer I post here. It appears most takers on it were local. It states clearly in the flyer to make a honest review. Good, Bad, or other. I dont have a document record of my customers names. I know the regulars by face, very fews names. So, for the most part the posts are pretty anonymous. They can say anything they want about me. I welcome the reviews. I feel confident that an honest review would be a good one of me.

I have never claimed anyone was a fraud that posted about me, nor have I claimed any ex/ boy toy has posted here about me. The 2 people I have EVER called a fraud on here are 2 people I STARTED POSTS about that wouldnt refund my money. NOT people who started threads about me.

Ill be the first one to admit I have bad guy threads May not be the last either.Very few can claim to have sold online for years and years and have pleased everyone ever ytime. I know there are threads out there. There are however years and years old. I have learned from them and changed some business practices and moved on. I try NOT to repeat those mistakes from now on.

What I do know is that there is more good transaction posts than bad. Take into account there are 2 that I STARTED that weight into the bad.

Hope that clears some of this up.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
ReptileAddictions
Thank you David.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!