Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #71
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Ive been on Fauna for awhile and have read tons here, way before I even had the courage to post opinions. Honestly Wendy, I applaud the turnaround, I really do. I want to see you stay the course and watch you succeed. Its just that sometimes seeing so many "one post wonders" starting your good guy threads throws at least me off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
DDReptiles
CoastalBreeder
Shadrakk - he also bought a gecko years ago
So, because I have more good guy threads than bad, there must be a problem? Am I understanding that right? I have sold reptiles for years and years. I DO have 2 or 3 bad guy threads. 2 of which I STARTED the threads. Is that such a bad track record? There has been a few instances where I have made mistakes on how I handled things. Even big mistakes. But I am human. I make mistakes. I try to learn from them and do better next time. Seems like the same dead horse is getting beat over and over.

StricklyExotics: I am starting to get the impression that you just dont like me or my buisness. There doesnt seem to be anything I or anyone can say that you can settle with as reason.
I'll tell you what, why dont you buy something from me and see how it goes
My point here is that you ONLY read into things that you choose to read. As I posted before, I am not against you. What I discard is everyone one of those good guy posts that are literally one post, a good guy for Reptile Addictions. I do consider your reputable sellers and buyers threads.

Everytime I have seen a negative post about you, especially in this thread, they are fraudulent posts, your ex, or anything to make them not real. It also created the drama factor that I dont care to get involved in.

For me personally, I am not in the market to pay retail for anything, let alone from your store. Not that this has to do with you, but I dont buy retail. I wholesale but, I do not think I would want to take the risk of wholesaling to you because of a previous thread. I am not in a position to not get paid.

As I stated before, I do wish you well. If you think I am against Reptile Addictions or you personally Wendy, I think that is just your illusion of the actual truth. I have stated many times throughout this thread that I am not against you but I would like to see more proof of your accusations with the whole fraud issues.

As for your 20 sold classifieds on here, are ANY of them a contributing member so that they can leave you positive feedback? If they arent, that should say something too.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #72
shadraak
+1 for the drama factor, but unfortunately any open forum, that has differences of opinion there's a lot of it, sad thing is, if there isn't drama in the thread they die pretty quick and don't go on this long LOL, everyone needs to hug and shake hands and all is well, we'll get to the bottom of this when he can log back in his new account, i feel this has went waaay off topic, and i'm even responsible for a few pages myself, and i'm sorry for that..

Old 03-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #73
LauraB
Quote:
i feel this has went waaay off topic
I agree with you there, David ... but I do have a question concerning Wendy's flyer and discount.

If the discount is only for local customers, then why has she posted the same "flyer" on her Myspace website and on various other reptile forums/sites (as per her own admission in this thread)?

If it didn't apply to online sales, why post it on the net as well? She certainly doesn't stipulate that the discount applies only to local sales. Therefore, if you have made a purchase ... you should receive the discount if you purchase again, David.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #74
shadraak
no purchases made, doing a trade, but purchases will be soon as well, for supplies and no discount is needed, considering how much she's helping me get these traded off, with the heatpacks, and with what animals i'm getting in return..

you're right it doesnt' say local only and i did see it on her myspace, just not making a purchase so not looking for a discount, kinda hard to get a discount on something youre trading HAHA, but i feel i'm getting one heck of a deal and that to me is discount enough, not to mention her sending me a heat pack for the geckos i'll be sending her, i dont know anyone else who would do that, out of pocket, so to me that was discount enough for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
I agree with you there, David ... but I do have a question concerning Wendy's flyer and discount.

If the discount is only for local customers, then why has she posted the same "flyer" on her Myspace website and on various other reptile forums/sites (as per her own admission in this thread)?

If it didn't apply to online sales, why post it on the net as well? She certainly doesn't stipulate that the discount applies only to local sales. Therefore, if you have made a purchase ... you should receive the discount if you purchase again, David.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #75
JohnAdams1980
Ok I am going to state this as straight fact. This was an account made by Wendy to bump her status. I am sure there are many others. Within the email account for this there were a ton of for sale adds on craigslist as well as numerous emails from people refering to "john" as Wendy. Now why would that be? If wendy decides to deny this I will post all emails with this information as well as the information where this was a secondary email for her main one. Why would a customer let her use his email address as her secondary one? it is no longer that way but I do have that proof as well if Wendy desires that I provide it I will. Now that that has been said yes I have a lot of problems with Wendy and I will not state them on here because most of them are personal. But as to her professional attitude it sucks. She has 0 customer service abilities. She gives out false information regarding other local businesses and has to past everything she can about anyone else and commit fraud on numerous occasions. I am not going to post on this thread any longer unless Wendy asks for the proof that is just going to show that she is nothing but a fraud.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #76
Southern Wolf
Ok... IF this was supposed to be one of Wendy's other accounts... then how are you in it?

Old 03-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #77
ReptileAddictions
OH WOW.....talk about a CSI show. Dude, are you serious? You are now admitting you committed computer hacking! But are trying to throw me into it? PLEASE! John and I had many exchanges in email, so if my name is in emails it should be!

The mods here know how I surf and have FOR 7 years. I am one of the few people on Fauna from spokane on Qwest isp.

If you post emails that you stole from MY EMAIL box when you hacked into my business email I WILL SEE YOU IN JAIL. Thanks for giving me all the proof I needed. I will be calling John now!

Fyi, I have 2 email accounts anyone can check that by checking my myspaces. I have reptileaddictions@yahoo.com, and my personal email is tattoogeckos@yahoo.com

Old 03-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #78
Southern Wolf
And this is the BOI so proof is appreciated

Old 03-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #79
StrictlyExotics
Well Wendy, I NOW believe that someone is using THAT email account other than JohnAdams1980. I would like to see the emails though since they have been brought up

Old 03-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #80
ReptileAddictions
Laura, The flyer is available to ANYONE- no purchase even needs to be made. Local Long distance, heck Mars for all I care.

Example, if someone local just came in and browsed and took a flyer, made a review about the animals, care, selection, products, friendliness of the staff, ect. in the store. They get a coupon. If they post something, no matter what it is they get a coupon. NO PURCHASE NEEDED!

Strickly: For me personally, I am not in the market to pay retail for anything, let alone from your store. Not that this has to do with you, but I dont buy retail. I wholesale but, I do not think I would want to take the risk of wholesaling to you because of a previous thread. I am not in a position to not get paid.

I would like for you to show me where someone never got paid for a purchase I made? I have 2 people ONLY that bill me , that means the product comes with the invoice. I have done business with them for 7-8 years. They are always paid.

Are you talking about the geckos that arrived DOA that I charged back? You betcha, you send me dead less than a gram geckos I will not pay for them, and i sure as heck hope none of my customers would either. BUT. I WOULDNT ship someone geckos under a gram.

Hey we agree on one thing I wouldnt by from you either

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!