Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 113 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #1121
ShadowAceD
It's nothing major. She posted a pic of her retic. Someone brought up the IBD situation. She said it has no place there. Sharks saw blood and jumped in.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #1122
boaterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
Im sorry you two have such serious reading comprehension issues.
Nobody stuck up for anybody in that thread. We simply asked that zero drama be brought in. The thread did not warrant it. There is a time and place. No need to stink up a simple picture thread it when all she did was post a few pics of her snake.

Now if you want your drama with your very own $.02 then knock yourself out, here in this thread, that has been created for that purpose.

Oh and Sally-dog, grow the hell up.
The reptile community can be very odd in comparison to other areas of animal keeping. For example someone that has been found to abuse dogs would quickly become ostracized on dog forums, so would a cat owner that has been found to engage in actions that have caused harm to felines. Yet, in this instance we not only put up with a negligent owners prescience but actually defend that person. If that is are stance as a community we need to reevaluate the very reason why we keep these reptiles, is it just to exchange pictures or is it because we actually care about the animals.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #1123
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
We know she was advertising and attempting to sell snakes after the IBD diagnosis. What I don't *think* has been stated yet (at least that I could find?) is which ones were for sure sold after the vet report came back.
yeah I couldn't make heads or tails of that, and she's not volunteering anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deheideman
At LEAST three accounted-for-by-name animals that SHE HERSELF listed as having been potentially exposed to "Little Boy" and IBD (and in her possession upon receiving the report) were sold AFTER she got the IBD report.
Actually ALL her snakes are housed in the same room, contrary to her claims. There's photos of all of them in the one room, so I think it's safe to assume since they were housed with her other sick snakes that died, they have also been exposed to anything they may have been carrying.
The baby Bolivians, including one she apparently sold to a friend the other day, and claims hasn't left her house.
the "het albinos", burms, retics, balls and whatever else..

Quote:
Originally Posted by deheideman
I also can't figure out what happened to Akira. He's not listed as "sold" or "deceased", but is also no longer in her photobucket album. He was found in a screenshot on the "for sale" page of photobucket back in December 2010. So I guess, perhaps, he sold? I know that's questionable and we'll never know for sure, as she hasn't uploaded new photos to photobucket since September, and hasn't logged into iHerp since October. But it's still a somewhat worrisome unknown.
There's quite a few of those worrisome unknowns.
There's a pic thread on RTB dated April 25-2010 that shows Akira.
That's the most recent I see. Did it die too?

Old 01-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #1124
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Actually ALL her snakes are housed in the same room, contrary to her claims. There's photos of all of them in the one room, so I think it's safe to assume since they were housed with her other sick snakes that died, they have also been exposed to anything they may have been carrying.
The baby Bolivians, including one she apparently sold to a friend the other day, and claims hasn't left her house.
the "het albinos", burms, retics, balls and whatever else..
Not that it matters cause it is not enough of a quarantine, but I thought I saw a few stacks of cages in her living room. I may be wrong though.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:09 AM   #1125
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Not that it matters cause it is not enough of a quarantine, but I thought I saw a few stacks of cages in her living room. I may be wrong though.
I believe those are Kyle's snakes

Old 01-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #1126
ShadowAceD
Ooooh. Okay. I honestly never knew who's was who's.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #1127
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Yeah, from the photos of her room, it did look like everything was in the same, single room. I agree with you. But questionable "what's where" aside, I just can't get over the fact that she listed those three snakes, BY NAME, as 100% having been exposed, and then later listed those same three snakes, again by name, as having been SOLD!

Old 01-24-2011, 01:14 AM   #1128
amercnwmn
She listed those snakes for sale (and more) 2 DAYS AFTER THE NECROPSY INDICATING IBD ON A CAR FORUM..lol

Old 01-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #1129
SirenSanJose
Quote:
She listed those snakes for sale (and more) 2 DAYS AFTER THE NECROPSY INDICATING IBD ON A CAR FORUM..lol
It's actually pretty impressive how readily she's hanging herself, given enough rope. She's left a trail a blind mongoose could follow!

Old 01-24-2011, 01:31 AM   #1130
sally-dog
The thing that I do not get is that so many people claimed to have read this thread, and they clearly did not.

It does get insane because it is 110 pages, and a lot of the material is repetitive. The necropsy on the first page alone should be a HUGE RED FLAG. That is a real necropsy done by a vet. It states clearly what the animal died of, which was IBD.

I will repeat only SOME of that information again because some people don't want to sift through this all, then make assumptions that this isn't a serious issue, and that this is merely a bunch of people with too much time on their hands slandering a person.

-She has 5 dead animals since the initial IBD report. There are NO necropsy reports stating they DID or DID NOT die of IBD. We can only assume they did, because she is not coughing anything up.
-She does NOT quarantine.
-She sold 2 people that met her through a PUBLIC FORUM 2 mite infested snakes each.
-She has tried to sell a sick retic as healthy, 10 or so days after she got it, when it had an RI and a serious mouth infection. She has even admitted she did not want to handle it any more. That info is on page 50 or so.
-She has lied about the number of animals she has and how many have gone in and out of her house
-She has publicly admitted to SEVERELY punishing her dog, border-line abusively, on another forum for chewing up furniture and biting her when she struck him.

Those are just a FEW of the things she has done.

This thread is 113-114 pages long at this point and it will continue to grow because so many MORE details keep surfacing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd