frantz Herpetological - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:46 PM   #21
Lynn
I have nit bought fron Troy but I have done shows with him and he is a good guy. I have never heard any complaints about him and I have been doing shows with him for several years now.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:07 PM   #22
DragonCharm
All I have to say is that Troy is the man. I have been communicating back and forth with him regarding a pair of het pieds that came from him originally. Keep in mind a third party is selling these, Troy has no obligation to me and did not need to help. Not only did he confirm that this guy had bought the pair from him but he also provided pics so I can confirm the markings and provided a pic of the homozygus parent. Now THAT'S customer service. Most people can't even bother to respond when the person is offering to buy an animal (someone still hasn't gotten back to me from last week regarding another animal I want to purchase in cash) and this guy is helping me out with no sale on the line. A true professional.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:33 AM   #23
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCharm
All I have to say is that Troy is the man. I have been communicating back and forth with him regarding a pair of het pieds that came from him originally. Keep in mind a third party is selling these, Troy has no obligation to me and did not need to help. Not only did he confirm that this guy had bought the pair from him but he also provided pics so I can confirm the markings and provided a pic of the homozygus parent. Now THAT'S customer service. Most people can't even bother to respond when the person is offering to buy an animal (someone still hasn't gotten back to me from last week regarding another animal I want to purchase in cash) and this guy is helping me out with no sale on the line. A true professional.
I have to concur with what DragonCharm stated above. I emailed Troy to verify animals that I was buying from a third party, he was quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with him. I am posting this on the old thread, because I think good guys need more attention and we should try to keep these alive with comments to help out any one looking for GOOD people to do business with.

Thanks

Old 02-20-2007, 04:04 AM   #24
dutchallison00
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to pile on a bit of kudos for Troy. I received a fairly high dollar pair of animals from him today and the entire transaction was a complete pleasure. Shipping was an issue on account of the weather but through the whole process it became apparent that Troy is an excellent businessman who truly loves his animals and that they come first. The snakes I got from him are pristine, docile, and two of the jewels in my collection. Thanks again Troy!

Old 05-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #25
ETBGirl
Positive

I bought three GTPs from Troy at Frantz Herp and they are all happy, beautiful, healthy, and good eaters. He helped me pick out three gentle ones and they are all sweet natured.

I highly recommend!
Edith

Old 05-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #26
Anerythristic
Troy is awesome. I am in the process of purchasing two snakes from him. The first one arrived at my home yesterday. Wonderful condition, very tame(it allowed my wife to place it in it's enclosure by hand, right from the shipping container.)

It also shed last night! It was almost a complete shed which I find amazing as it was stressed and in varied humidity levels throughout the day as it was being shipped. It perches well and shows definate feeding behavior already.

Troy was a pleasure to do business with. He shows excellent customer service and extreme patience.

Vincent Menna

Old 10-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #27
chondros785
Exclamation ....

I wont knock the guy for selling healthy reptiles but I dont believe he is always 100% honest when putting chondros up for sale....And reason for that is recently I seen 3 well know brokers/breeders on kingsnake.com
and Frantz being one of them.They all add the same locale chondros
for sale, and 2 of them were honest and said they are from bushmaster.
But when I asked Troy he used the old " confidentiality " thing with whoever he gets his chondros from...Honestly I dont know why people can just take
a persons word for it just because alot of people have bought from him?!?!
I honestly believe that the same chondros the 2 other brokers have on kingsnake.com that are bushmaster, are the same ones that Frantz has.
Ive also talked to a few people who know where he gets his chondros from
and say he isnt always honest! But like I said I cant always go by word of
mouth...I just seen something on a site that I believe was very fishy to me...
And ofcourse I know if read this you will come back with some smooth reply because I can sense the hustler in you, and you are probably used to this with all the people you will talk into trusting what you say/sell....

Old 03-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #28
Kaiyudsai
Troy is great to deal with..... I bought a chondro from him last year, and it was perfectly healthy and exactly what I ordered... I was also very impressed with the way he packaged the snake for shipment......

Here is a pic of that chondro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!