Trade 2012 Female Woma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-17-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
SwampJuice
2012 Female Woma

I have a quite healthy 2 1/2 year old female Woma Python. She is very placid. She is eating live rats with no issues. She doesnt bite and is extremely active in her enclosure. One minor issue is recently she has a tiny small scratch from a rat (My fault for not knocking that dumb rat out) but nothing crazy. Besides that she is extremely healthy and so is her pattern. I'm looking to trade for a ball python morph. Must be a young female, less than a year old preferably. Not really anything specific so please entertain me. I would like though for it to be a out right trade but if not than I am willing to accept cash + depending on the ball python morph. To buy her out right cash only, $275 shipping not included. I would prefer to do business somewhat locally (Louisville, KY) but hey if i cant its not a deal breaker. The last picture is a more updated one next to a 6 month old ball python. I will add more pictures later but she is currently in the middle of a shed.

Tim Leister
(502)-418-7191
Leister37@gmail.com
Louisville, KY
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!