Advice on snake breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2002, 06:00 PM   #1
LHill
Hi, I'm interested in buying a corn snake and would like to buy from a breeder.  If anyone knows of any good breeders they could direct me to that are willing to ship snakes please email them to me at lhill@drury.edu   Also if anyone has heard of these breeders please tell me what you think : )  Hawkeye Herps or Blue Chameleon Ventures.  Thanks!
~LH

Old 08-30-2002, 06:22 PM   #2
evansnakes
Both companies that you mention are good people. Shawn at  Hawkeye and Bill & Kathy of Blue Chameleon. For a big selection of corns you could also try BHB Enterprises, Reptile Industries, Serpenco and SW Wisconsin Reptiles. Evan Stahl

Old 08-30-2002, 06:25 PM   #3
midnightline
Blue Chameleon Ventures is Bill Love's site.  His wife, Kathy Love, runs Corn-Utopia and is one of the top three in the business.  (The other two being Don S. of South Mountain Reptiles and Rich Z. of Serpenco.)  Any of these three would be good choices to purchase from.

I've never heard of Hawkeye Herps though.

Kat Hall

Old 08-30-2002, 06:40 PM   #4
LHill
Thankyou so much! : )
~LH

Old 08-31-2002, 09:47 PM   #5
Gary Walsch
You could also try DK snakes in ft. lauderdale or Mark and Kim Bell.  I have great luck with both of them in the past.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!