Collection Sale: Full Pinstripes and Amazing Red Harlys/ Leachies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
chadscresteds
Collection Sale: Full Pinstripes and Amazing Red Harlys/ Leachies

After the past couple months of misfortune i am forced to sell off my entire collection of crested and leachianus geckos to gain funds to pay off bills. I am extremely saddened to have to do this but i am at the point where i have no choice but to do so. EVERYTHING must go and I am going to start up by posting up some of the full pinners along with some top class red harlys. I will also post up a couple of the leachianus geckos i have including a sub-adult GT Female and also an adult PI Male. Please email me @ Chaddywagger@gmail.com for pictures as Photobucket seems to be down at the moment. Im sure ill have anything you are looking for.
Thanks, Chad
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
oo3menace
I hope some of those funds are going to help fund the return of monies you owe members...or fund shipping for geckos sold to said members...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=chadscresteds

Old 04-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
chadscresteds
oo3menace: All of that has been taken care of in case you have read the thread you just posted. Also it is NOT your place to be butting into a post this is not inquiring about what i am selling. YOu do NOT know the situation and you also have no reason to do so.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
jerseygirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadscresteds View Post
oo3menace: All of that has been taken care of in case you have read the thread you just posted. Also it is NOT your place to be butting into a post this is not inquiring about what i am selling. YOu do NOT know the situation and you also have no reason to do so.
Not ALL Chad. I sent you an email 2 days ago, and a message here on Fuana yesterday. Will you please get back to me?

Old 04-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #5
jerseygirl
Chad~ I see you've logged in @ 8:17 tonight 4/15/2011. You know I'm trying to get in touch with you, and you still choose to ignor me? How do you expect people to trust you and buy your geckos if they keep seeing that you don't respond? Do you still have the gecko I purchased? Am I ever going to see him? If not, just let me know so I can stop harassing you. One would think that you'd want to set things straight, and maybe care about your customers and your reputation? You can still make things right, if you would just try!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
lunarlitany
I really hope no one buys anything from you Chad. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE: Check th e BOI board on this guy before you contact him! He is a THIEF who steals people's money with no intentions of sending them the animals they have purchased. Jerseygirl you're being too nice to this loser. I really hope you filed a complaint with paypal against him.

Old 04-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
jerseygirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarlitany View Post
I really hope no one buys anything from you Chad. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE: Check th e BOI board on this guy before you contact him! He is a THIEF who steals people's money with no intentions of sending them the animals they have purchased. Jerseygirl you're being too nice to this loser. I really hope you filed a complaint with paypal against him.
Well, theres a little flaw with Paypal. I had filed a claim, and was about to get my $ back, then (if you read the BOI thread) Jordan Russell stepped in. He was so nice, he went to Chads, picked up everyones geckos and sent them out. So knowing that he had my gecko, and I was going to get him, I closed the claim (the deadline to close was 4/4...and my gecko arrived 4/5). When I opened the box it was the wrong gecko. The flaw with paypal is, the case can not be reopened, so essentially Im stuck. So Im happy I at least got SOMETHING, so I wasnt totally stiffed. But I didnt get the one I ordered, and I guess I NEVER will, b/c CHAD WONT RESPOND!

Chad...if you dont respond by today...I am going to be posting MORE in the BOI section, not that you care, b/c you havent even tried to make things right in the thread against you...but Im sure that no person in their right mind will make a purchase from you! All Im asking you is to just send me the gecko that I ordered, and if you dont want to pay shipping to return the other one, I'll gladly keep him (a little gift for all the hassel you put me through). If you do send me my gecko...your BOI thread may just have a happy ending, and you can re-salvage some or your reputation.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #8
Meg90
Just a side note---I thought it was mandatory that a price be stated in any ads?? There isn't even a price RANGE in this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread