Wanted WANTED PLZ HELP - Male Leopard Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 07-16-2015, 02:21 PM   #1
DinimiteLizard
Talking WANTED PLZ HELP - Male Leopard Gecko

HEYO! I have have two female leopard geckos, both about 1-ish year old. I am looking for a good male to add to the collection. I am looking for a male leopard gecko, about 1-ish year old (a little older is okay, like 2-sh years), and a morph other then a normal. I have been heavily thinking about some type of blizzard, but I'm open to other morphs. My limit is $100. Shipping is fine with me, as long as it isn't overseas. PLEASE HELP me out and send me messages on males that would fit what im looking for. THANKS!!! PS my email is zmvrocks@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #2
Handsome_Herps_Exotics
May I ask the hets of your females? And morphs? If you are looking to get the male to breed I recommend knowing your females genetics

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Old 07-25-2015, 11:30 AM   #3
DinimiteLizard
One female is a tremper albino and the other is a mack snow. I sadly do not know the hets. However, it is less about an intense breeding project and more about lovely pets with smaller occasional breeding projects, if that makes sense.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2015, 06:54 PM   #4
blackholebeauty
You should look into genetics more deeply. If your mack snow has any hets, it may not be compatible with a blizzard depending on the hets it may have. If you plan on housing them all separately, you could, as you said, have smaller ocassional breeding projects. That is on the assumption you have time, room and money for babies if you cannot sell them. Also, local state laws typically require that you be 18 years of age and have a license to sell in your state (not all states, but most do). Just something to think about.

Old 07-30-2015, 12:31 PM   #5
Handsome_Herps_Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackholebeauty View Post
You should look into genetics more deeply. If your mack snow has any hets, it may not be compatible with a blizzard depending on the hets it may have. If you plan on housing them all separately, you could, as you said, have smaller ocassional breeding projects. That is on the assumption you have time, room and money for babies if you cannot sell them. Also, local state laws typically require that you be 18 years of age and have a license to sell in your state (not all states, but most do). Just something to think about.
If I may ask what state? I have never heard that for Pennsylvania I am 14 and getting a small business owner license soon hopefully next year!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Old 07-30-2015, 12:45 PM   #6
blackholebeauty
I am in FL, but do a quick google search because I'm fairly sure PA is pretty hard to obtain an exotic license in, I could be wrong, but I remember reading something about it.

Old 08-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #7
soldier.brutis

As of right now, I only have a hatchling male. He is a tangerine trempor albino 66% possible het eclipse. but you can get him to size pretty quickly. It'll be about $120 shipped, but I can be flexible.
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2015, 10:19 AM   #8
khanscrazycritters
Hi Im in Texas I have a 1 1/2 year old male leopard gecko the morph is Jungle Lavender he is quite tame a good breeder and is eating small dubias, meal worms, super worms, and crickets he is $100 I could possibly ship. I will accept trades ( frilled dragons). I also have a young male rainwater albino for $120.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, leopard, male