Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:47 PM   #41
ADD Reptiles
Yea the location seems close enough, I just don’t know what the relationship between Omar and David is. Could be a neighbor, friend, or relative

Old 11-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #42
ADD Reptiles
Update:
I spoke with a detective earlier who has been assigned to my report and he is currently investigating Omar and his threats. As far as the credit card fraud and stolen animals, it will be Stephen and Ken’s decision on whether or not to report this to their local station. I really hope they do. The pied pectinata that was scammed from Ken was especially beautiful and I would be willing to bet that if Omar hasn’t re sold it then it’s in sitting in that crack house in very deplorable conditions

Old 11-15-2017, 09:14 PM   #43
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
relationship between Omar and David is.
Do we know if the package was 'signed' for or only dropped off? If signed for, by whom?

Old 11-15-2017, 09:28 PM   #44
ADD Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Do we know if the package was 'signed' for or only dropped off? If signed for, by whom?
I don’t have that information but I would assume both packages were just dropped off. Is there any way to trace the owner of a credit card from the card info?

Old 11-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #45
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
were just dropped off.
"IF" they were dropped off, then the 'drop' house could have zero relationship to Omar. It simply could have served as an extremely close address, easily accessible where a person could get to a package before an elderly individual would, especially if that person was watching the package via a tracking number report.

Are Omar and that address related? Maybe, but just as probable they are not.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:53 PM   #46
tlmoon
Boy, does this guy sound like someone to be avoided! Looking at the Yelp reviews of his grooming business, there is one comment with possibly some clues about where he lives. "Sharon S" left a review which mentions his residence.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/all-paws-sherman-oaks

'Hours go by again and I'm very worried about my dogs.....My family says I should call the police. On my way home I go back to his house and he's not there. We ask a neighbor if they know anything and the neighbors' response is that "this guy is an a____ and he did the same thing to me. And that house is not even his, he works for the lady that owns this house". We go back to his place of business and his car is their but no Omar. My friend who had referred me stated that he had an office upstairs.

It's hard to imagine anyone so lacking in interpersonal skills even working for anyone else, much less being in charge of their own business.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #47
ADD Reptiles
Yea those reviews paint a pretty good picture of him.

Old 11-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #48
OZsExotics
Hello fauna community! My name is Omar Zamudio Jr. and I’m starting a business called OZ’s Exotics and I don’t want anyone to think bad of me or my business. So I thought it would be a good idea to let you guys know this man is my father. I can’t believe he would even think to do things like this and threaten people it’s just to much, he’s going through a lot but it’s no excuse for his actions and on behalf of the Zamudio’s I’d like to say sorry to any one that was harassed by him or bugged in anyway. I truly am sorry. This is not our family’s way and if anyone has any questions you could reach me at ozsexotics@yahoo.com I just hope this doesn’t stop anyone from doing business with me because I am nothing like that and you could ask anyone that knows me or my family we are not like that, it just sucks my father had to make this name for himself in the community

Old 11-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #49
Ed Clark
Omar you are not responsible for your fathers actions.

Do good,treat your customers like you would want to be treated.

Build your own good reputation 1 customer at a time.

Old 11-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #50
Slowpoke
Omar Jr., The person described in the thread above is unwanted, unwelcome, and quite literally the personification of the last person I would ever want to do business with.
As far as I am concerned, he is using valuable oxygen that he doesn't deserve. That said, if you are who you say you are, kudos to you for trying to push through this tremendous wrong, and I'm sorry that you have a father that would do this. You are facing a potentially insurmountable amount of scrutiny, dislike, and hesitation.
It may behoove you to post pictures and relevant info of your father and yourself, to prove your identity and separate yourself from your father's actions. You might also want to start a separate thread doing the same. It's what I would do if I were to try to establish any credibility for myself here on Fauna.
In my short time here, I've come to understand that credibility leads to trust, and trust leads to a good reputation. Reputation is everything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!