Good Guy Assorted Serpents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
jeff6898
Thumbs up Assorted Serpents

Just recieved 3 ball pythons from Mark Burks at Assorted Serpents. A male Lesser, male Yellow Belly and a normal female. Transaction went perfect. Quality of snakes were top notch, and he provided great customer service. Even worked with me on a payment plan. Don't hesitate to do business with him or his partner Michelle Rogers.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
M.Rogers
Thank you Jeff

Thank you Jeff just noticed this post. How are all your balls doing?

Old 03-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #3
Jenerferzzz
Thumbs up Beyond all expectations

I am happy to make a BOI post on my first online reptile transaction and have it be a good one.

On 12/19/15 I decided to make my first on-line reptile purchase. I picked out crested geckos from Assorted serpents. Being from Michigan I would not have shipping weather for quite some time. I was nervous of this fact but the communication from Assorted Serpents was amazing and quickly eased any doubts.

Through out the the long 4 month wait I was frequently sent updates and pictures. By the time temps started to get close to warming up I was more than confident that the geckos would arrive properly shipped and in good condition.

Today I received my 3 geckos in beautiful condition in a wonderfully packaged box. These girls look even better than in the pictures. I am so happy with Assorted Serpents. They even sent I little container with crested gecko diet.

I have no doubt I will be doing business with them again in the future. I don't think things could have been any smoother.

Thank you Michelle and Heather of Assorted Serpents!

Old 03-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
Jenerferzzz
Sorry I forgot to add that the above was written by Jennifer Olenski

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!