Geckoboa Geckos for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 01-15-2019, 02:09 PM   #1
Kasmut
Geckoboa Geckos for Sale

Looking to sell leos produced by John at Geckoboa. Unfortunately due to a worsening disability on my end I have to rehome a few of my babies. Both of these are female pet quality (no genetic info provided). The first has a slight tail deformity but is otherwise perfectly healthy. The second has a balance issue and one of her eyes is small/shrunken. She is a bit skittish with fast movements but can be held just fine and is a very healthy eater. She has a bit of a problem shedding on her toes so I usually have to assist her each shed.

Several of these photos were taken by John. I have a few more I have taken myself, feel free to PM if you're interested in seeing them.
Asking $40 + shipping for the top girl and $60 + shipping for the bottom.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM   #2
Kasmut
Both gone
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!