Natural Chemistry Reptile Relief? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
mxracer4life
Natural Chemistry Reptile Relief?

Check this out, http://naturalchemistry.com/pet_care...ile_spray.html. Sounds like a good "preventive maintenance'' spray. Thoughts? Anyone use this before? I have almost decided to go ahead and get some unless someone changes my mind, lol.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
scaledverts
Yep, I have used it a couple different times. It took care of some mites that I had on my bearded dragons (I think I got them from a show but don't know for sure ). I actually got the stuff made for "other pets" because it is the same ingredients and is WAY cheaper ( I found mine at petco). It is Natural Chemistry but instead of a label with green on it it is purple.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
jmwboas
I used it for a short period of time and wasn't real impressed with it. That was a long time ago, might have changed since then. I prefer using rid, found in your local walmart's hba section. 5 oz can runs about $6 and it works great.

Old 04-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
mxracer4life
I received a boa not long ago that had mites. While he is in quarantine still I want them gone. Last night I purchased some natural chemistry, sprayed his body down while covering is mouth and eyes, about 30 minutes later I went to check on him, so far every mite I have found is dead. I will see how it works in the long run. I like it, it doesn't have a strong smell and its made out of all natural ingredients.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
mxracer4life
This has got to be the best mite spray I have found. They are killed on contact.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #6
mxracer4life
So far this product has worked great. I haven't had a huge issue with mites, but I have been finding a few on a new purchase I received recently. So far I am really liking it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!