"Buying a house" Sale - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 07:47 PM   #21
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecox310
If anyone feels that me Elisa Cox and my fiancé Michael Williams have scammed or ripped anyone off, please contact me at ecox310@yahoo.com and you will be recompensed for it upon proof of allegations. I am prepared to recompense any and everyone that feels that they have been taken advantage of. I wasn’t aware of any of his past dealings. But I bought Mike’s business out and I now own it. I am the new owners of all of his animals and I took over all records, all transaction, all transactions in progress, all breeding loans, and I will give out all contact information of the producers and/or person where I got it , of any and all animals in questions. I bought-out Mike and now he just takes care of the animals, he also breeds all of them. Once I bought the animals, I looked at them and I decided to sell off all the odds and end projects that I don’t think I want to get into. That’s the reason for my large sale. I am currently buying a house and building a work station to house all the snakes and animals. That is why I am selling these snakes at a lower price than many other people.
Let me get this straight. You are engaged to Mike, you bought out his business, he takes care and breeds them and you take care of selling them? Something just don't seem right here.

If you are engaged, why would you have to "buy his business" while he takes care of everything? Sounds like he doesn't want to sell them under his name or can't.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:04 AM   #22
Ecox310
ok i will post pics of each animal. and i bought out his business befor he preposed to me. and he has sold some things right befor i bought him out. so i know thats not the issue with him. and yes i bought him out and told him that the only way sees any money from the snakes if they produce. if they dont produce he has to rely on some other income. other then our relationship there is no longer a connection from him to the snakes other then a care giver and breeder. basicly he works for me and gets paid accordingly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2006, 07:07 AM   #23
Bill_Leverton
I think that this should be moved to the BOI this way there isn't a push of a button and POOF this ad is gone..... and all this info is just a memory..but seeing as it is here...First off this whole thing stinks to the high heavens, Ive read both this thread and the others (ie) Mike Williams and Elisa Cox. and in my opinion unless Mike and Elisa where brought up together and taught by the same teacher they are one in the same people (ie) They both spell the same words wrong and have the same punctuations. Also the she bought him out is just crap, Common sense would dictate that if they were together as bf/gf and had plans of getting married why sell them to her ???? The answer is Mike screwed his name and now he needs a new one Mike is still large and incharge, and Elisa is just a skirt to hide behind.

Old 04-28-2006, 09:21 AM   #24
Cat_72
Question

Anyone else notice something odd here? Look at how well things are spelled and fairly well-spoken Elisa is in this post. Basically proper spelling, capitalization, punctuation, grammar....

Quote:
If anyone feels that me Elisa Cox and my fiancé Michael Williams have scammed or ripped anyone off, please contact me at ecox310@yahoo.com and you will be recompensed for it upon proof of allegations. I am prepared to recompense any and everyone that feels that they have been taken advantage of. I wasn’t aware of any of his past dealings. But I bought Mike’s business out and I now own it. I am the new owners of all of his animals and I took over all records, all transaction, all transactions in progress, all breeding loans, and I will give out all contact information of the producers and/or person where I got it , of any and all animals in questions. I bought-out Mike and now he just takes care of the animals, he also breeds all of them. Once I bought the animals, I looked at them and I decided to sell off all the odds and end projects that I don’t think I want to get into. That’s the reason for my large sale. I am currently buying a house and building a work station to house all the snakes and animals. That is why I am selling these snakes at a lower price than many other people.
NOW, read the next post a few posts down, that is supposedly Elisa as well.....

Quote:
ok i will post pics of each animal. and i bought out his business befor he preposed to me. and he has sold some things right befor i bought him out. so i know thats not the issue with him. and yes i bought him out and told him that the only way sees any money from the snakes if they produce. if they dont produce he has to rely on some other income. other then our relationship there is no longer a connection from him to the snakes other then a care giver and breeder. basicly he works for me and gets paid accordingly.
Something smells a bit odd.

Old 04-28-2006, 09:40 AM   #25
Griz
Quack!! Quack!!!! Good grief, this thing is not only looks like, walks like, but I think I just saw it fly over my house!!!

Old 04-28-2006, 09:42 AM   #26
Cat_72
Look out Griz, you don't want to get "droppings" in your eye looking up at em....

Old 04-28-2006, 11:39 AM   #27
Bigman101
Michael Williams

his is Mike Williams. i know some dont like me. some do. but all i have to say the animals i have sold and represent i stand behind. i have sold my collection to Elisa Cox and now im out of selling them. i bred and care for them. she sells them now and i know the past year or so, some of my deals have been messed up by my lackadaisical aditude. about shipping, responding back to emails, and etc... i have to apologize to all about my behavor. thats the main reason for selling my business off. all i have to worry about now is producing snakes and not selling them. if there i know my name is messed up because of my aditude and behavor. will to the whole snake community i apolgize from my heart. there is no why for me to say it any clearer. IM SORRY. the animals that Elisa is selling is 100% healthy and 110% sure of all genetics. please dont hold Elisa responible for my misstakes. i will stand befind every thing i have done. and take full responsibility for my actions. if any one would like to respond please do, or you could email me at daman1255@yahoo.com. once again. IM SORRY.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:53 AM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Your post shows you writing from Texas. If that is where you settle and marry, it is a community property state. What that means is that absent special circumstances, whether the incoming money is profits or salary, it still belongs to both of you, so why would you pay a salary? It does not remove liability, under respondeat superior, an employer is still liable for the acts of his employees, so I guess I do not understand exactly the point of what is being done here.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #29
HerpLuver
What about the $150 you owe me Micheal? For the DOA ball female LTC that you sold me last year. Remember i bought 2 LTC females from you, 1 was supposed to be 1100 grams the other was supposed to be 900 grams. The larger one was DOA and the smaller was only 500 grams upon arrival. If everyone is to be compensated for there losses, what about my losses that are almost a year old now? PM me with a contact phone number Micheal if you are SERIOUS about clearing your name some. If i receive what i am owed, i will post here stating you have made good on my end.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #30
HerpLuver
Oh, and i still have the email correspondence from July 6th onward.

Here's the Ad

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...cat=all&page=5

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread