Please Help Must Sale Now! Best Offer! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #21
sounds1
Yes, I am his Girlfriend, and he told me to sell them so that I could send him some money! Also to keep my three bedroom trailer!
Teressa!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #22
sounds1
email me @ verry_hot71@yahoo.com if u want more info!
Thanks,
Teressa, and Gary!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #23
apbt21
I think if you arent interested in buying her snakes you just quit posting. I dont see why everyone on this site thinks everyones business is their business.

Old 01-24-2007, 06:51 PM   #24
Cat_72
It IS our business, when scam artists are making OUR business look bad.

So, you believe free reign should be given to "questionable" ads? That we should all just ignore it and sit back and watch while more and more folks get ripped off?

I'm not necessarily saying this person IS a scammer, but if it IS a legitimate ad, the poster should have no qualms about answering said questions.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:54 PM   #25
Chinese
Quote:
Originally Posted by apbt21
I think if you arent interested in buying her snakes you just quit posting. I dont see why everyone on this site thinks everyones business is their business.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:09 PM   #26
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

So, you believe free reign should be given to "questionable" ads? That we should all just ignore it and sit back and watch while more and more folks get ripped off?

I'm not necessarily saying this person IS a scammer, but if it IS a legitimate ad, the poster should have no qualms about answering said questions.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:56 AM   #27
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by sounds1
Yes, I am his Girlfriend, and he told me to sell them so that I could send him some money! Also to keep my three bedroom trailer!
Teressa!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...4&postcount=11
Quote:
I want that snake, please email me, call me, or let me know something!
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=478545
Quote:
I will take her for $150.00

Old 01-28-2007, 12:34 PM   #28
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

Old 01-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #29
sublime04_05
What can i do to help Gary out i think thats his name its been awhile since i talked to him...

Old 02-04-2007, 06:12 AM   #30
sounds1
please reply to the girl using sounds1 is not gary hedger warning!!!

I am gary hedger wife yes at one time he was with this girl- but she knows nothing about the snakes i know more and i know that the female het is well worth more than a normal red tailed boa and i know you know this so please don't give her your snake plus because i dont think she knows how to take care of them and plus i think she killed one of them that was pregnant- she couldnt be sold due to she is too big and you have to have a special permit to be carrying across state lines and anywhere because she was a full grown red-tailed boa- please if you know how she is selling my snakes please notify me - im gary hedgers wife and i live right here in indiana and i can talk to him and he is in jail here in indiana not virginia- " i need your help she is a scam person who know nothing and if i find out who she sells them because i have documentation from a judge that the snakes were suppose to be given to me because we were going through a divorce now we are not- if you dont trust me - you can ask me anything and i can you please feel free to email me at brknangl07@hotmail.com or my husbands new email because of her he changed it = its sounds121@hotmail.com. or you can call me at (219)841-9006 my name is martha but you can call me marty...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread