WARNING! (Michael Duckworth) in MN - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #41
WebSlave
OK, people cut the off topic crap. If you have an issue about someone who is NOT the topic of this thread, then take that discussion to an appropriate thread. Otherwise there are three day suspensions with YOUR name awaiting you.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #42
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield
A guy sent me an email to respond on this site about the Michael Duckworth fiasco. I posted yesterday and in less than 24 hours I have been called "stupid, moron, scumbag, little fat guy, liar,dumb, slimy, idiot". Now I didnt do my homework(should I apologize?), and I confused Jim for David.....but they are likely either the same guy or share the same kind of reading material. As for sending people to this site to defend me, this only goes to prove what this site has come to....where a guy like me has to defend himself against guys like you. I wouldnt send anyone to this site until a moderator has at you like he should.This was never about ME, I dont know why you made it so... I came here to continue the Michael Duckworth drama, to which there is "more news".
Mr Duckworth claimed this morning that he is the college roommate of Bob and that Bob still lives in Del Rio Tx. He insists the animals are as claimed and that its his name on the utilities at that location. He didnt respond to why he signed one of the 20 emails with the name Bob. And judging by the language he used he belongs here on this site with you mensa candidates. I dont.
Reading material? Mensa? Ha! I'll put my two degrees up against yours anytime. Not that it matters.

You should not have to "send people" to this site to "defend" you. There are 45,000 or so members here. I can't imagine that one or two wouldn't have posted something good about you by now, if there were anything good to post.

As for old Bob, the story about Duckworth not being him is possible but highly unlikely. He has used the alias Ricky Duckworth in the past. Just because someone has utilities in a name means nothing. Trust me on that. I own quite a few rental properties. You would be amazed when a new tenant is moving in, especially after an eviction, what we have to go through because the previous tenant has used more names and forged leases and run up thousands of dollars in unpaid bills for electricity, gas, water, etc.

Bob Sloan often connects to the Internet via a dial up account out of Chicago, even when he is in Texas, as he always uses pseudonyms. If you have the emails you can look at the headers and see what the IP was when they originated. If you don't know how to do that (not meaning to be insulting but seeing as posting photos was not something you could manage in 2005 I do wonder about your level of Internet savvy) I would be happy to look them over and see if I can find it. You can forward an email or two as a file attachment to me at jim dot ohlstein at gmail dot com and I will see what I can do to trace its origin. I will not republish any of contents without your written permission.

See? I do actually come here to try to help people. You have made yourself hard to like with your attitude. But my offer stands.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:45 PM   #43
Jeff Schofield
Thank you

Thank you

Old 06-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #44
David Scarboro
JEFF

I have moved on, I promise you. You are a small fish. However, when you jump in a thread on fauna, (which you have stated before is useless) learn to live with the consequences. You screwed me. I am over it, but will never forget. I think that you are the drama queen! Keep replying, pretty soon we will drag up the past!

Old 06-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #45
David Scarboro
Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
OK, people cut the off topic crap. If you have an issue about someone who is NOT the topic of this thread, then take that discussion to an appropriate thread. Otherwise there are three day suspensions with YOUR name awaiting you.

Didn't see that till I replied!

Old 06-05-2008, 01:15 PM   #46
rattler
I did business with Jeff a while back. He had a group of Texas and New Mexico celaenops for sale that he aquired from Shannon Brown (confirmed). Originally I didn't want to buy the whole group because of a shortage in finances. Jeff offered to send me the whole group and in exchange I could send him a few post dated checks to make payment over time which I did and it worked out well. Sounds like a standup guy to me.. Thanks again Jeff.

Steve Wit

Old 06-05-2008, 01:42 PM   #47
David Scarboro
AS RICH SAID

You are in the wrong thread sport...

Old 06-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #48
Jeff Schofield
Let the MODERATOR handle it

David, let it go. You were wrong, and now I am wrong too! Something should be DONE by the moderator/s to eliminate posts that sidetrack the subject.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #49
Keith Northrop
Talking OK I ADMIT......I'M the real Duckworth/Sloan.....

Is this thread about me? I mean We? I'm not french.
Hey I think I'm
going to West Tx (Del Rio) area.......Hunt Snakes off the Roads....HaHa...Yeah
right......Meet Bob Sloan in the Flesh. Who wants to Go?? Just have all your
permits at hand..........HaHa.....See All at San Antonio....

Old 07-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #50
homegrownherps
Just wanted to bump this again...
And let everyone know that M. Duckworth AKA Bob Sloan has reared its ugly head again as Harlen Cochran.

For those seeking him out to collect debts here is the current info have been given, for anyone else STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COSTS.

Michael Duckworth
1244 Hazelwood St. #104
St. Paul, MN 55106
(651) 414-9755

snowsnake1985@yahoo.com

But be warned ...his sniper might have you in his sights right now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!