Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
This thread was started on 05-16-2009, 07:24 PM

its now 5 days ago and still no responce from alex , although he hase been send multiple emails concerning this thread.

anny idea's ?

Greetz
Richard van Vondel
Yeah, I have an idea. Get in touch with your authorities and get a case going against him. You've been robbed my friend. When you don't get what you paid for or a refund of that amount, you've been robbed. Its time to get the law involved. Same goes to the guy in Taiwan. Get together and get something going.

Its quite obvious that asking him nicely hasn't worked out to your advantage.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #92
ophidile
I've got to concur... start looking into legal action. Especially now that a few others have come forward to say they're in the same place - lends a lot more support to your case.
Anyone know about how to deal with international non-refund and non-delivery? I imagine you can pursue the case in both countries... maybe the FBI in the US?

Yusuke Murai - have you been in contact with a lawyer? Any advice how to proceed?

$70K is definitely enough to hire a lawyer over, $750-$2000 maybe maybe not - those guys are expensive! Depends if you can get back the lawyer fees. Might be worth going in for a consult, though.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #93
Samurai-Japan LLC
Yes.
I have been in contact with a lawyer and FBI.

When the detailed contents are known to Alex, please e-mail me because it is inconvenient.
There is the e-mail address on my website.

The victim can exchange information with me, too.

http://www.samurep.jp/englishindex.html

Old 05-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #94
rosebud945
Wow, Yusuke! I just looked at your web site and that is nice key chain art, well, except for the pinkies, rotting pinkies and throw up pinkies. But you are quite an artist!

I hope you get some justice here. That is a lot of money to lose on a bad deal.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #95
geckobabies
They are amazing!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #96
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
To start sounding like an unnamed here banned seller looks really bad, too.
Jeeebs, it seems people didn't understand the point of this post. I was referring to the email at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6&postcount=58 sounding like one that scolaro would post.

It wasn't pointed at anyone currently posting here. I didn't want to barf out scolaro's name as this isn't his thread and I thought it would be poor form.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #97
nacy983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai-Japan LLC View Post
Yes.
I have been in contact with a lawyer and FBI.

When the detailed contents are known to Alex, please e-mail me because it is inconvenient.
There is the e-mail address on my website.

The victim can exchange information with me, too.

http://www.samurep.jp/englishindex.html
To Samurai:
I am sure I will do legal action!
I will report to the foreign affairs police on next week.
I do not want to see more people been defraud like us.

DON'T do business with ALEX HUE if you are want to import animals from America.
If you are a foreign buyer from Asia, Europe or other palce of the world. BEWARE OF ALEX HUE. Remember our bad experience, or you are be the next victim.

Derek

Old 05-22-2009, 03:27 AM   #98
Samurai-Japan LLC
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Wow, Yusuke! I just looked at your web site and that is nice key chain art, well, except for the pinkies, rotting pinkies and throw up pinkies. But you are quite an artist!

I hope you get some justice here. That is a lot of money to lose on a bad deal.

Thank you
We sell them NRBC in Anaheim and Super Show.

Old 05-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #99
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Jeeebs, it seems people didn't understand the point of this post. I was referring to the email at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6&postcount=58 sounding like one that scolaro would post.

It wasn't pointed at anyone currently posting here. I didn't want to barf out scolaro's name as this isn't his thread and I thought it would be poor form.
You were correct on both counts: this isn't his thread, and it is poor form.
You should have left it hanging without bringing it up to clarify

Old 05-22-2009, 04:09 AM   #100
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You were correct on both counts: this isn't his thread, and it is poor form.
You should have left it hanging without bringing it up to clarify
David, in chat, had confronted me over the issue. He had apparently taken my quoting his post to mean that I was directing it at him. I was clarifying the issue as it was not directed at him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!