Good Guy David Fernandez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
linktlife
David Fernandez

I recently purchased 2 female ball python babies from David Fernandez Reptiles in Florida. David was extremely helpful and used tight lines of communication to stay in touch with my husband and I as the transaction progressed. He was very concerned about the welfare of the animals during shipment and tooks pains to ensure we would be home when they arrived. He provided pictures of both girls and followed up with several messages inquiring how they were doing during the week after their arrival. They arrived in excellent condition and are now thriving. We will be working with David Fernandez again in the future!

Old 10-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Willow
Just got a cinny today from David...great guy...very smooth transaction and the snake is simply beautiful. She was packed up perfectly and arrived very fiesty =)....I'll be keeping an eye on what David has for sale for quiet some time...really good guy

Old 10-23-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
David Fernandez
Thank you Linda and thank you Willow. It was a pleasure doing business with both of you.

David Fernandez

Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
Willow
Got 2 more girls from David....couldnt help it...he is an awsome guy and has awsome snakes....both girls are pretty little things and im very happy with the transaction

his packing job is darn near the best i have recieved....both girls where nice and snug in their bags, packed up with newspaper around them and looked like their bags hadnt even shifted in the slightest bit while in transit....and the tape he closes the bags with is just awsome..keeps the snakes in but is easy for me to open...i just HATE having to cut a bag open because its tied with thin string in a million knots

this man is gonna break my bank over the next few years if he keeps offering up beauties like he does lol

thumbs way up to David!

Old 11-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #5
jjhall8
David is definately one of the good guys.Picked up a female Pinstripe from him,great communication and has some beautiful animals.

Jeremy Hall

Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
Artistry Exotics
I got an 07 female spider from David not too long ago. He worked out a great deal with me and the communication was excellent. He was friendly and very patient with me. The snake arrived very well packed and in perfect condition. She's stunning, and I couldn't be happier with her or the transaction. Thanks again, David!

Old 12-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
ShiffyAME
i recently purchased a 2000+ gram pastel fm from david. (which has locked twice with my bumblebee so far) and have to add that i was very impressed with both the quality of Davids animals as well as customer service. I look forward to doing business with him again in the future and would advise any inquiry to do the same.

Matt Shifflett aka shiffy420

Old 12-17-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
David Fernandez
Thanks to Jeremy,Janna,and Matt. It was great doing business with all of you.

David Fernandez

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!