Inquiring about Dreck37 . - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
reptikes
Inquiring about Dreck37 .

There is an ad in the Boas for sale, posted by Dreck37. He has a Hypo het stripe that is 43" and i'm interested in purchasing, but don't know anything about him.
Thanks for your time, Mike

Old 10-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
Jim O
Do you have a real name or location for this person?
Off the cuff, I would wonder about anyone who uses the name Dreck.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:55 PM   #3
reptikes
From Sugar Creek Missouri if that helps.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
jb916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Do you have a real name or location for this person?
Off the cuff, I would wonder about anyone who uses the name Dreck.
According to his user info, his name is Steve Hodge and lives in Sugar Creek, MO.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:24 PM   #5
RaccoonRiverReptiles
Steve is a great guy with great snakes

I bought an albino and 5-100% het for albino from Steve and the snakes are top notch and so is Steve....i would recommend buying anything he has for sale. If I don't scrap up the money first Hope this helps thanks Jason Kirtley of Raccoon River Reptiles

Old 10-26-2006, 10:22 AM   #6
greg4000
watch the paypal fees

i bought an albino redtail from him and was told it was possibly a coral albino. the coral coloring is coming in nicely on the sides and face. the snake is healthy and doing great, but he likes to push his paypal fees on the buyer. that was my experience with him and im not sure he is still doing it or not. just something to watch out for. i did recoup my fees from that transaction by the way.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #7
johnriz
I bought an albino from him last year. It died in transit and he replaced it the very next day. I would not hesitate to buy from him in the future

Old 10-27-2006, 07:51 AM   #8
dreck37
good to see you guys remember me and Greg i havnt done that paypal thing since you let me know about it and good to hear about the babies wait till you see my sunglows that will be coming somewhere around March 1 ( my albino male father to your babies to my DH hypo female )

Old 10-27-2006, 07:56 AM   #9
dreck37
you can see the breeding in the photo gallery

Old 12-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
robertmcphee
Just completed a trade with Steve!
He is definitely one of the good guys. Fed Ex was a little slow on delivery and I think he was stressing about the safety of his animals more than I was.
I would not hesitate doing business with Steve again!
Thanks Steve!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!