Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #151
mikeyt
While I dont know the ins and outs and all the details of this situation, one thing does seem to stand out here as Deb has said. Adam has admitted to owing money, Adam has said that he would take care of it (and yet has not), Adam (per personal communication as of just yesterday) admitted to there being an issue.

The OP should post some proof, but the things mentioned above do have merit on their own. Adams reluctance to address the situation, whether to the OP or here in this thread, wreaks of bad business practices and does not stand well for his character.

I to appreciate what Adam has tried to do for this hobby by starting NatPet, but it is hard for me to justify supporting an organization, or donating money to it, when there is so much in question.

And for all of the Adam supporters out there, since it seems to be ok to take money and not deliver, I will have quite a bit for sale coming up. Please send me your money, and I will get to you, whenever I find time from my hectic schedule of traveling and vacationing. Its ok, Im a good guy.

I wonder if you will all be singing the same tune when the shoes on the other foot, or will you be just as loyal and come here to defend me. NOT...............

Because it will be your money lost and you will be the first ones posting on here just as the OP has done.

Adam, whatever the case may be, whatever communnications have been made, whatever arrangemants have been made, you admitted to owing the man. PAY UP............

Old 07-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #152
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
While I dont know the ins and outs and all the details of this situation, one thing does seem to stand out here as Deb has said. Adam has admitted to owing money, Adam has said that he would take care of it (and yet has not), Adam (per personal communication as of just yesterday) admitted to there being an issue.

The OP should post some proof, but the things mentioned above do have merit on their own. Adams reluctance to address the situation, whether to the OP or here in this thread, wreaks of bad business practices and does not stand well for his character.

I to appreciate what Adam has tried to do for this hobby by starting NatPet, but it is hard for me to justify supporting an organization, or donating money to it, when there is so much in question.

And for all of the Adam supporters out there, since it seems to be ok to take money and not deliver, I will have quite a bit for sale coming up. Please send me your money, and I will get to you, whenever I find time from my hectic schedule of traveling and vacationing. Its ok, Im a good guy.

I wonder if you will all be singing the same tune when the shoes on the other foot, or will you be just as loyal and come here to defend me. NOT...............

Because it will be your money lost and you will be the first ones posting on here just as the OP has done.

Adam, whatever the case may be, whatever communnications have been made, whatever arrangemants have been made, you admitted to owing the man. PAY UP............
Mike,

It's clear you (and the others that keep regurgitating the same nonsense) either can't or won't grasp the facts that Sam (Gecko Den) has put forth in his posts in a much more clear and concise fashion than I am able to. Maybe you can go back and try to read them again and see if something clicks for you. If not, I can't help you (or Deb, etc). The BOI is built on proof. Not hearsay, threads on other boards, vague admissions of "something" or ASSumptions (to quote the great Wes Pollock).

Hope this helps.

Jamie

Old 07-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #153
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Mike,

It's clear you (and the others that keep regurgitating the same nonsense) either can't or won't grasp the facts that Sam (Gecko Den) has put forth in his posts in a much more clear and concise fashion than I am able to. Maybe you can go back and try to read them again and see if something clicks for you. If not, I can't help you (or Deb, etc). The BOI is built on proof. Not hearsay, threads on other boards, vague admissions of "something" or ASSumptions (to quote the great Wes Pollock).

Hope this helps.

Jamie

You do mean ASSumptions right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
I hear you, but we don't know what they have said to each other since then...

I'm only speculating and this should in no way be taken as fact, but how do we know the conversation hasn't gone something like:

Adam: Hey the CITES originally ran out because you weren't ready for delivery, what would you like to do, get a refund, or pick different snakes?

OP: Well, I see you are incubating XXX morph, could I get some of those when they hatch instead?

Adam: Sure, I'll let you know when they are out of the egg and ready to go

OP: OK, I look forward to it.

Adam: Hey are you ready for these XXX morphs?

OP: Well, the the BP market is in the tank so I don't think OI want those anymore, can I just get what I originally ordered?

Adam: Well, I don't have those available anymore, I can try to get them or just refund you.

OP: Well, OK a refund will work, but not what i originally paid, I could have made $XXXX more if I would have already had what you were going to send me so now i want $XXXX instead.

Adam: Well, I want to work with you, but that's not what I'm willing to pay you, I'll give you the original $XXXX back and toss in XX Morph for your troubles

OP: let me think about it....

Etc, Etc, Etc....

That's just one of a hundred different scenarios; without anyone showing correspondence, we don't know what exactly has been discussed or agreed upon over the course of the last 2 years.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #154
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post

Nobody knows what you are talking about. If you mean what Sam posted, he was trying to make a point that clearly sailed right over your head without being absorbed or understood. Can't help you there.

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #155
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
Things are never so black and white Kevin, often times they are a shade of gray. In this case there appears to be some sort of gray... There hasn't been any info shown to determine what the cause is for the delay in payment. If it is proven that 100% of the fault lies with Adam, then shame on him and he deserves whatever he gets, but until I see such proof I'm not willing to hang this all on Adam. He deserves to take heat for not staying in contact with people, but I still have a feeling that the OP isn't as faultless in this situation as he would have everyone believe.

You've been around here long enough to know that many times the deeper you dig into the initial posts on a bad guy thread the more the story stinks. Which is why usually the accuser is asked to provide proof at the beginning. How many times has a person come here with an accusation only to have it turn out 10 pages later that the actual story was completely different then it was initially laid out?

That's all I've been saying from the get go, lets get all the facts before we throw the rope over the tree branch. Absolutely Adam hasn't handled this situation very well, but I would think that people would want to see verifiable facts before tearing him down....
The only one who's thrown a rope over the tree is Adam and he refuses to come here to explain his side of the story which I don't understand why he wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Like I said... I want to see the OP's proof. And since its not been very forth coming... Im sure something is not quite right.... but what I do have is Adam saying on two different occasions that he owes the OP some money.
Excactly

Old 07-11-2010, 10:02 AM   #156
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Nobody knows what you are talking about. If you mean what Sam posted, he was trying to make a point that clearly sailed right over your head without being absorbed or understood. Can't help you there.

Thanks!

Sorry I was looking at Sam's last post.

Old 07-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #157
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
I didn't assume anything, I clearly stated that it was speculation and one of many possible scenarios.

I suppose i could have also speculated that the whole thing was a set-up masterminded by the local media, city council, judges and local sheriff aimed at running Adam out of town as one of the possible scenarios, would that have made you feel better.....

Old 07-11-2010, 10:09 AM   #158
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Mike,

Hope this helps.

Jamie
Sorry, if I seem not to understand implications of the statement, "Mistakes were made, I'll take care of it" rather than "This is NOT true, but I'll take care of it" but I'll take your assumption about what Adam meant. Since I am obviously wrong to be merely taking Adam's words at face value and not inserting what I THINK Adam may have meant or how the incident may have went down. (I also think several of his friends said he admitted to them that he did incur this debt..unless I am misreading again?) But as I am not a personal friend of Adam, I have only his words to go by.

After TWO years (more or less) I might be sketchy on what happened too, but in general the numbers in question about any situation will be basically the same.

BUT you are correct. The OP should post what he has here. I have not said that he should not, and I have been waiting for that to happen, too. But I am not rushing to imply that the OP is fabricating a story, because in the same way of some for their friend Adam, I am giving the OP the benefit of a doubt, because it may be that his location may be proving to be a hindrance in getting online.

Regardless, Adam has had customers with issues come forth other than the OP (I can't forget them).

I hope we can put aside the "personal zings;" they are sort of distracting and actually quite a bore to read in the middle of well stated arguments. It also doesn't say much to the character of any that have to resort to "put downs" in communications that are primarily for the purpose of resolving an issue. We all type in different ways, and they come across to the reader according to their own internal garbage. It's quite hard to try and please every reader with the posts made, so I have long ago stopped trying.

I think I will now refrain from posting until the OP posts what he has here.

Old 07-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #159
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post

I think I will now refrain from posting until the OP posts what he has here.
The best thing I've read in days. Maybe everyone else should follow suit.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #160
Southern Wolf
Quote:
The best thing I've read in days. Maybe everyone else should follow suit.
I believe that "everyone" would include you as well... .but you just had to take a cheap shot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland