Sarah Milroy of Crested Lady *AWESOME* good guy, er um gal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2006, 12:46 AM   #1
Cicada Hollow
Talking Sarah Milroy of Crested Lady *AWESOME* good guy, er um gal!

I've got a lot of "good guys" to catch up on, so am starting with my favorite! <grin>

Sarah Milroy of Crested Lady http://www.crestedlady.com/ is an absolute pleasure to conduct business with! She is extremely knowledgable and very informative. Her reptiles are in perfect health, exactly as she describes, and have superb temperaments. I will continue to be a long term customer and am honored to call her my friend as well. Thank you Sarah for getting me hooked on crested geckos!

~Dorothy Gunzel

Old 08-07-2006, 02:11 PM   #2
MGReptiles
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Sarah several times and everything is always very smooth and painless. High Recommended!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #3
nash_arsenal
Ive dealt with sarah once (gecko food) and everything was very professional.
thanx
Nash

Old 08-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #4
EriksReptiles
Sarah = GREAT! Simple as that! Never had one problem with her! Very nice to talk to and buy from!!

Sarah and I have delt with each-other atleast 5 times. From trades to her buying my stock! Every time was Flawless!!!!

Keep up the Good Work Sarah!!!!!!!

Thanks Erik

Old 08-10-2006, 12:58 AM   #5
cbird86
Yes I agree with everyone Sarah is a wonderful person to buy geckos and supplies from, I highly recommend her!!!

Two thumbs way up!!!!

And will be a repeat customer... hey have any supers for me?... lol

Old 08-10-2006, 04:02 PM   #6
ZX11
Sarah is an absolutely great gal. She takes pride in her stock, very knowledgable and is extremely attentive of her geckos.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:57 PM   #7
FL Chams
Sarah is awesome! For sure a Great person to deal with. I would highly recommend anyone to deal with her. A+++++

Old 02-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #8
ambrosemurphy
Thumbs up Sarah/Crested Lady...Good Gal!

Sarah of Crested Lady geckos is definitely a Good Gal!
I have met Sarah at several local Marts as a fellow vendor and recently had the good fortune of acquiring several of her geckos.
Also got to see her home based facility...couldn't ask for better!
Sarah knows her stuff, has quality animals, and is very helpful and friendly...look forward to dealing with her in the future and would recommend to all

Barry Schneider
Littleton, CO
www.acmecritters.com

Old 09-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #9
Otter_23
I picked up some gargoyle gecko diet from Sarah. Great price, shipped right away and followed up to make sure everything showed up. Would definately reccommend her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!