Santa Barbara Fire. Help if you need it. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
Dennis Hultman
Santa Barbara Fire. Help if you need it.

I broke my cardinal rule (yet again)about taking in rescues the last few days due to the circumstances. I have taken in a lot already but I have some space in my quarantine room if anyone needs help.

Also, I have room with my chickens for maybe twenty more. I have taken in a couple of dozen already so this space might not last long. I have about six or seven rabbit cages open.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Temporary housing only. Of course, free of charge.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
Wolfy-hound
That's really good of you Dennis. Awesome.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:47 AM   #4
Dennis Hultman
I was looking for something today and ran across this thread. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all those that helped out. There was several members of Fauna that stepped up and offered up some help in the area.

Here are a few pictures of what took place. They were sent to my wife from a friend so I don't know who to credit the pictures.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
AbsoluteApril
scary and impressive at the same time!

Old 07-23-2009, 02:06 AM   #6
R. Eventide
Oh, geez! o.O That's awesome of you to help those who need it. Wow, that fire is...scary.

My thoughts and prayers will be to those affected by this fire!

Old 07-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
dprince
Oh my gosh........what an amazingly scary sight!! I didn't see this thread before - how cool of you Dennis and all who stepped up. It's nice to see so many people helping other people in need and their critters out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!