Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 123 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #1221
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntiger View Post
Pathetic! Are you implying that Gavin is going to be selling her animals on his table? You are so full of it man. I do have a question for you though. Why would you be inquiring about someone that is supposed to be your brother?! STOP SLANDERING ME AND MY FORUM!!! GET THE BS ABOUT MY FORUM OFF OF YOU FB PAGE JESUS. YOU ARE JESUS AND A DRAMA QUEEN TROUBLE MAKER EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...jesus+blackman
And you guys say I'm reaching, lol....I never once said that Gavin would be selling her animals for her, or that he had any professional dealings with Ashley. I only posted a pic of her saying that she would be attending the NARBC show, it just so happens that she was talking to Gavin when she said it.....It's not my fault that you guys over there are butt hurt. And everything on my brothers FB page is true, you guys over there are a bunch of racists....But that's another story

Old 01-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #1222
Crypt keeper
are you that ignorant that you forget the things you have written in a matter of minutes? You implied things about Ashley and Gavin.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #1223
amercnwmn
I actually DID reread that post..I must need glasses, that whole statement just blew past me, and I can understand the ire of being associated with the mess Ashley's created with her crap.

That's also why I'm confused as to WHY people would put themselves and their collections at risk by personally associating with her snakes until she takes care of her business and clears their health.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #1224
Angel Rojas
This thread is about Ashley, not Gavin, and that's why I posted what Ashley said. If you read that post you will also see where I said that I didn't know if they had business dealings or not. I don't know what the heck they are talking about, all I know is that Ashley said that she would be attending the NARBC show.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #1225
reticguy76
This thread is finally becoming ignorant and bringing up vendettas between some people.

The fact is, all non-related parties to this particular thread should have been excluded (blotched out)

Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #1226
tatmeup
this thread has been ignorant.. you call me a racist???? yet jesus says he african american and offended by a team america 2sec part of a video of puppets? when he posts pics hes clearly not a black man, and clearly is a liar. starts shit with my our members in pm then cries when the one up him, and immediately lawyers up for nothing. also, hes pissed about being called a ghetto dog yet another forum owner and i quote"lets him off his leash" and he tears ass!!lol

sorry but your brothers an idiot.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #1227
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
This thread is finally becoming ignorant and bringing up vendettas between some people.

The fact is, all non-related parties to this particular thread should have been excluded (blotched out)
My point exactly. That picture was posted only because Ashley stated that she was in fact, going to the NARBC show....I could careless if it was to Gavin or to Hitler.....

Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #1228
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmeup View Post
this thread has been ignorant.. you call me a racist???? yet jesus says he african american and offended by a team america 2sec part of a video of puppets? when he posts pics hes clearly not a black man, and clearly is a liar. starts shit with my our members in pm then cries when the one up him, and immediately lawyers up for nothing. also, hes pissed about being called a ghetto dog yet another forum owner and i quote"lets him off his leash" and he tears ass!!lol

sorry but your brothers an idiot.
Once again Gavin, this thread is about Ashley, not your personal beef with me or my brother. That's why I posted the pic, not because of you or anyone else.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #1229
reticguy76
I think alot of times people don't think about their posts. There have been many many of those. When posts are done and not thought out, many other people (innocent people) get their name drug through the mud and such. Gavin had nothing to do with this thread at all, until his name was posted unknowingly and unauthorized in a thread nothing to do with him. His name is forever in this "bad guy" thread.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #1230
Drew Zaun
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmeup View Post
irrelevant drivel deleted
You guys mind taking this bs to pm or email? We don't care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd