Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 82 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #811
amercnwmn
IMO, there's only so much she can do now.
There is absolutely NO "polishing the tarnish" off her name after the stunts she pulled.

It's not a case of ignorance or denial or overzealous keeping.

It's pretty clear she didn't give a crap about the animals if she's going to sell sick snakes.

It's even MORE clear she didn't give a crap about anyone else including people she called "friends".

The time for doing the "right thing" long passed when she listed snakes for sale that were obviously NOT healthy & carrying mites.

She can do the very BASIC of humanity at this point..which is accept responsibility and make fiduciary amends to her "friends" and customers.

She's ruined her reputation, she's neglected her animals, and their health, and in the course of her greed and ignorance, lost some good friends.

I don't know too many people who would stick up for someone that had so much evidence against them like her friends did.

Only once it got to a point they couldn't deny what was in front of their eyes, they STILL maintained that it was just a "mistake" and "she just didn't think/know better".

It took a LOT of BS for them to finally accept she really was NO friend and lied to them.

I dunno that goes much lower than "developing situational ethics" to me.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #812
reticguy76
Don't get me wrong on ethics and morals I've mentioned. I think it's beyond that by now. I'm simply stating that if we all would use our God given morals and ethics ans common sense, this thread and the thousands like it would not exist

Old 12-28-2010, 01:21 AM   #813
sally-dog
You know, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt when this thread first surfaced, too, thinking she really did just get over her head with buying animals and trying to make her way in the business without being fully armed or prepared.

I obviously no longer think that is the case.

The way she handled two of her upset customers, her total lack of initiative about an urgent situation, and finding out (and her basically admitting) to trying to sell the sick jamp shocked whatever sympathy I had right out of me.

She has no ethics whatsoever and she lacks the spine to own up to her actions and acknowledge the severity of the problems she has caused and might still cause in the future.

She is scum, has no place in this hobby, and deserves no sympathy from anyone.

Anyone still giving her the benefit of the doubt should think long and hard about their own morals.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:57 AM   #814
Abish
From the thread were she felt her collection had been compromised:

"On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM, <rc625@verizon.net> wrote:

Mr Bayles,
Please save your excuses for court. This is not a matter up for debate. First of all, you did not disclose where you got the snake from. You keep changing the subject and trying to justify why you sold a sick snake and how its not your fault. The fact is, no one can tell a snake has a blood or neurological disorder unless you perform tests on it. So saying that it "looks" healthy is an invalid excuse. Please do not confuse the issues: You are not a victim but the offender. You sold a sick snake as healthy and refuse to refund, not me. You have 24 pages of complaints against you on the Fauna Forums, not me. You will refuse to accept responsiblility, not me. These are the facts. Please prepare any and all paperwork for court if you do not meet our deadline. You have seven (7) days.
Regards,
Ryan and Ashley Caspillo "

Old 12-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #815
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abish View Post
From the thread were she felt her collection had been compromised:

"On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM, <rc625@verizon.net> wrote:

Mr Bayles,
Please save your excuses for court. This is not a matter up for debate. First of all, you did not disclose where you got the snake from. You keep changing the subject and trying to justify why you sold a sick snake and how its not your fault. The fact is, no one can tell a snake has a blood or neurological disorder unless you perform tests on it. So saying that it "looks" healthy is an invalid excuse. Please do not confuse the issues: You are not a victim but the offender. You sold a sick snake as healthy and refuse to refund, not me. You have 24 pages of complaints against you on the Fauna Forums, not me. You will refuse to accept responsiblility, not me. These are the facts. Please prepare any and all paperwork for court if you do not meet our deadline. You have seven (7) days.
Regards,
Ryan and Ashley Caspillo "

Pot and kettle. It just doesn't cease to amaze me.

However, she is part of a very, very long line of shoddy "business" owners and I have been perusing the BOI (but never felt the need to post) since 2005 so I should not be surprised. I'm surprised that I am surprised.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #816
amercnwmn
Yep..she still hasn't bothered to notify others who have snakes from her.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #817
SakaraGT4
I am sorry if I have hurt anyone, and I really hope that all the animals are fine and have no issues... I am still going to be testing my babies, but I think that's about it... Contrary to apparently a lot of ppl's belief, this wasn't a "get rich quick" thing for us... It was something that I thought would be fun to do and yea, I guess I got in a bit too quick... I guess after growing up the shitty way I did and being told I could never do shit made me want to try to 'prove that wrong', but I took it way too fast... And for that I'm sorry... Maybe some day later down the road I might be able to try again, the right way... But for now, I just want to get my babies tested and hope and make sure that I can finish raising them all to a long healthy life. I guess that's all I have... I wish you all the best.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #818
Jenber
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I am sorry if I have hurt anyone, and I really hope that all the animals are fine and have no issues... I am still going to be testing my babies, but I think that's about it... Contrary to apparently a lot of ppl's belief, this wasn't a "get rich quick" thing for us... It was something that I thought would be fun to do and yea, I guess I got in a bit too quick... I guess after growing up the shitty way I did and being told I could never do shit made me want to try to 'prove that wrong', but I took it way too fast... And for that I'm sorry... Maybe some day later down the road I might be able to try again, the right way... But for now, I just want to get my babies tested and hope and make sure that I can finish raising them all to a long healthy life. I guess that's all I have... I wish you all the best.
Unfortunately this still does not exonerate you from everything you've done. I don't know you personally, but I have been watching this thread and been lurking in other threads and forums and it seems like you are still dodging what is being directly asked of you.

What is wanted is for you to contact EVERYONE you sold to and let them know of the potential danger in their collection and cover expenses that are caused as a result. I understand that money is tight everywhere, so at the very tiniest, least bit of progress, you should inform everyone who could have been affected by this. Still this won't make it all go away or get better, but it will show you are willing to take the blame for what YOU have done.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:14 AM   #819
Abish
One more time now, how and when did Phoenix die?

Old 12-29-2010, 05:05 AM   #820
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
Contrary to apparently a lot of ppl's belief, this wasn't a "get rich quick" thing for us... It was something that I thought would be fun to do and yea, I guess I got in a bit too quick... I guess after growing up the shitty way I did and being told I could never do shit made me want to try to 'prove that wrong', but I took it way too fast... .
Oh please..

You seriously expect people to feel sorry for you after this??? You STILL won't take responsibility fully for your actions, now you are blaming your upbringing?

You prove people you are a good person by your actions, not because you buy a ton of snakes & they can have babies.

You need counselling as well, apparently.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd