*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *EXPLODE* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Pink Lady Exotics
Talking *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *EXPLODE*

Sorry for the ridiculous title, I'm just so excited I could spontaneously combust...or self implode, one of the two. Just paid off my extreme reduced pattern albino girl, and as soon as we get a warm enough day, she'll be coming home! I seriously cannot wait to rip open that box and see her for myself, the pictures just are NOT cutting it anymore. LOL!

My pretty little girl:

I asked Josh @ Outback Reptiles if he had pics of her siblings from the same clutch, since he had told me they all had some degree of this crazy reduced patterning, and he sent me a few of them all. There were 2 males, 2 females. They all have some interesting markings, like yellow along their lips/heat pits, broken Y-shaped white areas that cut off their eye stripes, etc.

Man, I wish I had enough to get one of her brothers, particularly this one:

Then these are her other brother (1) and her sister (2) -- not quite as extreme, but still really interesting:

I really wish I could see all 4 of them together side by side and compare markings, traits, etc. But, I'm just happy I was able to get my girl, she is "The One" I have been looking for for months. I always wait until I get that absolute gotta-have-it, can't-live-without-that-snake feeling, and as soon as I saw her, that was it. Some things are just worth waiting for! Now to get her raised up and ready for her boyfriend, a genetic co-dom reduced pattern male that is 50% poss. het albino.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
Bob O'Brien
Really nice Jen, congrats on a great pickup!

Old 02-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #3
SERPENTS DEN
Those are some really nice looking, I like the reduced pattern.

Nice pick-up

Old 02-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #4
Earthworks
def something interesting going on with the pattern.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #5
TheFragginDragon
VERY nice, congrats Jen!!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
deborahbroadus
Oh Wow! Very nice pick up! Congrats!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #7
Matt2979
Wow! Her brother (first pic that is NOT your girl) is amazing with such a small amount of white! But your girl is gorgeous! Congrats!! And, as terrible as it to have to WAIT....ain't it a great feeling, knowing what's coming to your house?!?!!!!!!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #8
Pink Lady Exotics
OMFG, it's seriously dead-on to what you feel when you're 6 years old, laying in your bed Christmas Eve, knowing what is coming over night, trying your damndest to go to sleep but not being able to...LOL!

I should ask Josh if he sold that top brother or not, see if we can work something out if I get my taxes back before she ships. I would absolutely love to have the pair of them to work with (not together) and at least get the brother working on some hets 10-12 months from now. It's gonna be a loooooooooong 18-24 months to get the girl raised up and then a loooooooooong 4-6 month breeding season after that with some majorly high hopes.

I know it's not some huge money-maker or some new spectacular project, but albinos were my first love when I discovered the world of BP morphs and when I first came to Fauna forever-ago. Creating ones like these were my very first breeding goal that I never forgot about. So for me, this is epic.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #9
Matt2979
Then you better be good, and not cry or pout or you know what'll happen!!!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #10
Maki
Awesome looking albinos! Congrats on a great pick-up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!