Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 69 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:35 AM   #341
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Sammy! That's just what I was looking for.

Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #342
Jerry_c_62
Sammy has got it right.

I just got all the information back for my certification a couple weeks ago. I had a little trouble getting the final paperwork cleared because the rep that was to get in touch with me must have had a problem with what I was going to be shipping. But after I got another rep to deal with it all went smoothly. It was a good thing that I started well in advance of when I thought I was going to need to ship, as it was a little time consuming and took longer than it had to. I passed the package testing on the first try by sending it just as Sammy described.

Good luck

Old 12-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #343
crotalusadamanteus
So, is there any way to MAKE your FedEx Rep get back to you? LOL I been leaving messages all week long to try and get this all done and over with, but not a return call one. I'm getting a little pissed actually, as is the customer that's waiting on this process to get done, so I can ship his Boa to him.

Bet if I was to take this long to return their papers, or pay them, they'd just drop me lickety split.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #344
scotty77327
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
So, is there any way to MAKE your FedEx Rep get back to you? LOL I been leaving messages all week long to try and get this all done and over with, but not a return call one. I'm getting a little pissed actually, as is the customer that's waiting on this process to get done, so I can ship his Boa to him.

Bet if I was to take this long to return their papers, or pay them, they'd just drop me lickety split.
You can use my account if you would like to . Let me know and I'll send you the info.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #345
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post

I don't know if this guy is still in charge, but he is the guy that helped me get in contact with my rep.

Lenny Evansek
FedEx Account Executive
1-800-448-9961 mailbox 9810
leonard.evansek@fedex.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver