Last time you see a bad guy like me - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2004, 03:01 AM   #1
Vince
Last time you see a bad guy like me

take a good look mother<font color=red>[bleep]</font>s, cus its the last time. <font color=red>[bleep]</font> you <font color=red>[bleep]</font> fauna <font color=red>[bleep]</font> it all, peace outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bitches

Old 02-15-2004, 03:02 AM   #2
Vince
and fu ck a webslave

Old 02-15-2004, 03:07 AM   #3
WebSlave
Ordinarily I would delete something like this, but I think it is instructive to let it remain.

Oh yeah, Vince, just so there is no doubt, you are suspended from this site pending payment of the $10 fine.

Old 02-15-2004, 03:55 AM   #4
HerpVenue
peace out brotha.

you said you were 21 or 22...............................but you act 9

didn't know someone more mentally immature than me actually exists.

grow up.
And do come back when you really are 21 or 22

Old 02-15-2004, 03:57 AM   #5
WebSlave
The parting emails I got from him were, well, entertaining, to say the least. Very colorful, but predictable, vocabulary.

BTW, the icon I use to replace profanity that is blocked by this system is there for a purpose. I assume anyone posting profanity is going to want to read their handiwork. As such, those icons are directed at them for their efforts.

Just thought an explanation was in order....

Old 02-15-2004, 07:34 AM   #6
Dr Owens
Thumbs down

Once again evolution has let us down.

Old 02-15-2004, 07:52 AM   #7
JungleHabitats
LOL

Webslave
I think you have an admirer lol farewell vince .... you wont be missed

Old 02-15-2004, 08:00 AM   #8
Blackwater Reptiles
I know it's not your way, but.....

I think special cases like this one, where someone obviously goes out of their way to post profane and astonishingly stupid remarks, should not go unrewarded. I'd be inclined to contact his (or in this case, probably his Mother's) Internet Service Provider, just to let them know what an upstanding citizen they are allowing to access the bandwidth. I don't know what you "did" to this clown, but keep up the good work, whatever it was...

Old 02-15-2004, 08:09 AM   #9
DAND
Later Vince. Don't let the door hit you in the A$$, we wouldn't want your head to go any further then it already is.

Dave Gruning

Old 02-15-2004, 08:12 AM   #10
Brian Oakley
Now if that isn't a special case of feeling sorry for ones self I am not sure what is.

Just another example in just a couple days of how utter silliness can get the better of someone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!