I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #11
Lucille
Michael, you have choices. Why not apologize and make a fresh start? If you treat people with understanding and courtesy, most of the time you will get the same back.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #12
Chiappini92
I do apologize, but for personal reasons I have to delete this profile. I can't have my name put out on the internet. For personal reasons, none of which involve this website so I need an admin to delete my profile. I am not here to talk about trolling posts from over a year ago.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I do apologize, but for personal reasons I have to delete this profile. I can't have my name put out on the internet. For personal reasons, none of which involve this website so I need an admin to delete my profile. I am not here to talk about trolling posts from over a year ago.
Not going to happen. Sorry you made such a mess of your own bed here, but why should I bugger up any and every thread you participated in just because YOU want to?

Old 02-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #14
Chiappini92
You have no right holding anyone's infromation hostage like this.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
Michael, you put your name out on the internet.

You could have better learned about personal responsibility in the kindergarten you have paid mention to.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #16
WebSlave
Quote:
Actually, I do.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #17
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
No duress. You provided it freely.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #18
Helenthereef
I apologise in advance, as I haven't looked into the rules in detail, and this is more of a general question on this topic, but if you are a paid up contributing member ($25), one of the benefits is the ability to change your Registered User name, am I correct?

In which case could a contributing member in a similar position change their profile so as to be no longer recognisable? I'm just curious.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #19
hhmoore
Quote:
...but now that I realize it's permanent I just want out. No questions asked.
Stepping in to point out the obvious - you acknowledge that you realized IT'S PERMANENT, so now you don't want it to be? How does something that is permanent get removed??
Who answered "It doesn't?"
I saw Nick & Lucille raise their hands...anybody else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef
could a contributing member in a similar position change their profile so as to be no longer recognisable?
No - all they can change is their user name, which would then be changed on all of their previous posts. The name field is locked at registration, so people cannot just change it on whim.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #20
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Actually, I do.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ervice#faq_tos

"...FaunaClassifieds is not obligated to edit or delete anything posted,"

guess the TOS was not read carefully by Michael.

Anything posted publicly on the internet nowadays should be carefully considered PRIOR to posting. Just look at some of the crap politicians wish they did not post...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!