NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 11:10 PM   #341
crazycorn
So far the questions I would like to have an answer to are:
Quote:
I would like to know how NERD can guarantee that all the snakes are voids if they were rescues?
Quote:
1)Why do you have kids touching hots?

2)Why do kids need to be in striking range of hots?

3)Why did these snakes need to be freehandled to show them to people?

4)Is this the first time this has happened?

5)Will this be the last time this happens?
Quote:
So NH Fish and Game will back these facts up when questioned about them?
And seeing as you don't agree with how the show was presented and the animals also will there be any changes in future educational shows NERD hosts. If so what might they be.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:21 PM   #342
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Funny you bring this up. What exactly have you brought to this table besides your criticism and personal commentary? How many times did you suggest that I get a girlfriend? Or say that I don't get it? Oh wait, you got played by Robin and then your answer was "lame". How many times did you use that to describe people posting in this thread (not the activities in the photos)?

I haven't given you negative rep points, but I sure have been tempted on an occasion or two. Now go look in the mirror and say ten times "I will practice what I preach".
Jim you are absolutely correct. It is pretty lame arguing back and forth when there is a real issue here. I apologize for that. This arguing back and forth does none of us any good or the reptile community any good. I sure as hell wouldn't anyone to see the childish behavior seen by any potential customers or by any people I deal with in the future. So I am definitely done arguing with you, Robin, especially Chris Johnson of Top Shelf Exotics(please stop PM'ing me) and anyone else.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether right or wrong but we still need to take a look at the irresposibilties of people in the our hobby. David posted the pics and brought it to the table and he was jumped on overlooking the real issue at hand.

That's it....all we need now is a response from NERD and it doesn't look like we'll be getting one any time soon.

Later-

bthacker

Old 07-10-2005, 11:27 PM   #343
Chris@TSE
LOL.

You are quite pathetic. I've been receiving email notifications all day concerning private messages from you and your childish beliefs that you are showing me some 'error of my ways' regarding how I post on these forums...

Simply put, mind your own business. And please by all means leave me more negative reputation points. It's about time I get a few of those....

And your name calling via PM.... Again, pathetic. I'm quite happy we wont have your business since you do not enjoy my opinions. Let me tell you, I'll certainly be losing sleep over losing your business. Now if anyone needs to stop PM'ing anyone it is you. I thanked you for taking your business elsewhere, now... Please, for the love of god, get a life outside fauna! I have more important things to do.... like watch paint dry.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:36 PM   #344
Rockford
LOL....Struck a nerve Chris?

Am I the only one that sees Chris Johnson's arrogance spew out on this site?

Don't you have a business to run rather than commenting on every single post and PM'ing me?

You are the pathetic one......All you need to do is look at all the drama you have caused lately with your 2,000+ posts....LOL

I think someone else really needs to get a life.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:40 PM   #345
Rockford
One more thing....If you consider watching paint drying as more important things to do then your business definitely needs some attention.....LOL

Old 07-10-2005, 11:45 PM   #346
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
It is pretty lame arguing back and forth when there is a real issue here. I apologize for that. This arguing back and forth does none of us any good or the reptile community any good. I sure as hell wouldn't anyone to see the childish behavior seen by any potential customers or by any people I deal with in the future. So I am definitely done arguing with you, Robin, especially Chris Johnson of Top Shelf Exotics(please stop PM'ing me)

Later-

bthacker
Lol, that lasted long.Not even one post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
LOL....Struck a nerve Chris?

Am I the only one that sees Chris Johnson's arrogance spew out on this site?

Don't you have a business to run rather than commenting on every sigle post and PM'ing me?

You are the pathetic one......All you need to do is look at all the drama you have caused lately with your 2,000+ posts....LOL

I think someone else really needs to get a life.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:49 PM   #347
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Lol, that lasted long.Not even one post.
Not even one....Can you believe that.....This is fauna right?

I just don't like liars.....Chris Johnson was the first to PM me. I guess the smart thing would be to ignore the guy. But shouldn't he be ignoring me? He's the one with better things to do afterall.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:52 PM   #348
crazycorn
Man, the love is thick around here. LOL

Old 07-10-2005, 11:52 PM   #349
Chris@TSE
Yeah. Looks done to me.

bthacker, do yourself a favor. Don't comment on my business or anyone elses for that matter. Worry about yourself.

And try following through with what you say for once. you said you were done? Good. Save us the hassle of reading more of your garabge. Everyone is awaiting a reply from NERD yet you simply cannot stop from polluting this thread with your nonesence. It is people like you who have ruined this forum. It used to be quite a nice place to congregate. Now children like you run around spilling buckets of bloody fish into the water baiting hungry sharks. Get over yourself...... I pay people more intelligent than you to clean our cages. You're the last person to comment on how I should conduct business. This is not business, This is a message forum. Strictly pleasure....

Old 07-10-2005, 11:54 PM   #350
JuliusSqueezer
NERD has an awful lot of voids for them to have just randomly fallen their way via "rescue". Kara has admitted in the past that a Vet voided some for the shop...later, after some flack about that she deleted her posts and claimed that what she meant was that they were voided for an employee of the shop who no longer works there and they ended up with them. Now, she admitted purchasing some from someone who is no longer in the reptile business (Thanks Eddie. I think we all missed that one). And supposedly some were dropped off by NH Fish and Game but those are under lock and key somewhere because the history is unknown. SOOOOo...If there really even are any rescues, those aren't the ones they are out playing with? The only ones they use for their circus side shows are the ones they purchased or had butchered themselves? NERD supports the void market. It's one thing to take a rescue but to actively seek them which is obviously the case here and then figure since maybe they took in a rescue, they can pass their purchases and personal butcherings off with the other rescue or rescues to those that may have something to say about it... I remember a while back something about Kara being bitten by a voided black pak and suffered some nerve damage...mild envenomation? Or I suppose a fang could have severed a nerve. Makes me wonder though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread