2 Frilled Dragons 2years old - Male is ready to breed $200 obo for both - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 02:04 PM   #1
ElJefedeSevilla
Arrow 2 Frilled Dragons 2years old - Male is ready to breed $200 obo for both

These captive bred frilled dragons were originally purchased in hopes to make a breeding pair. After raising them together, the larger male became dominant and continued to thrive while the smaller one became shy. For breeding purposes, the larger one is the only one of value and if you are interested in that one, i will sell him for $150, but i am trying to get rid of both of them to free up some space.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
SnakeNutt
Are they still available?

I know your ad is almost a month old, but I just spotted it. Are the two dragons still available?

SnakeNutt

Old 12-28-2006, 10:32 PM   #3
ElJefedeSevilla
Re: Are they still available?

Yes, they are still available as of today. However, i do have someone who is interested in them, and I am trying to work out the shipping arrangements with him. I want to sell them asap, so until the other guy actually sends me the money, i cannot hold them for him. If you are interested, email me to arrange something at:
mrjeffdennis@gmail.com
I have the dragons with me at my house near pomona, ca. I hope we can arrange a way to get them to you without using shipping companies as they do not guarantee live delivery. I must tell you that the large dragon is a very healthy male that is a perfect candidate for breeding, however the small female has some bite wounds on her leg from the male, and her health seems to not be improving while i have them together.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #4
Lizardmen3477
i am very interested and i can tell you how to ship i ship hundreds of lizards all the time none never die but i would love to have him email me at lizardmen3477@aol.com

Old 02-02-2007, 12:02 AM   #5
blueselaphe
are these still available?

Thanks, Blue

Old 06-20-2007, 02:52 PM   #6
bvgt40
is the ad still good how about the smaller one I live in canada and only want a younger one please let me know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread