Wanted Im looking for.... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
Valley Dragons
I also have a tangerine hypo male "Quasar" from Rich Beasley. He is 2 years old and proven. I am asking $100 for him also.

Jamie

Old 09-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
pgwdragons
Thanks for contacting me... Let me see how the rest of the week comes.. and then I'll contact you. Thanks so much.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #13
capt._howdy
pm sent

Old 10-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
TeguTerra03
Hey dude sorry to hear that i have a young female beardie for sale she is amazing and can breed next year

Old 10-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
Bearded Ambitions
i have a reduced scale citrus female proven breeder drops atleast 28 eggs a clutch going on 3 yr old not 100% on backround but babies she throws show reduced scales like her so its a dom trait.also have a female translucent from josh d. phantom dragons about 16 months old.pm email for pics asking $200+s/h each have new females now

Old 10-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #16
spyder79
folks he is looking to replace his males
hey man that tiger is still working out his shed but ill shoot you pics soon i promise i havent forgotten you.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #17
pgwdragons
Alright cool I appreciate it.
Yeah, all I really lost were males.. but if I do happen to run across them, I wouldnt mind getting some higher end females...but.. thats only if they look really nice and the price is right. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread