SOLD!! BUDGET REd MALE !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
angie.h
BUDGET REd MALE !!

He is another from my X-treme red/ firetiger pairing,one of the last boys of last season. Not as striking as many of the others,but with the same great bloodlines. Also,this fella will leap on ANY female,regardless of size,and shows promise of being a top breeder. Just shy of a year old,at 18" he has a bit of growing to do but is fully able to breed now if that is what you are looking for. Eats all insects+ greens...all my dragons eat greens before one month of age. Price is $155 plus shipping. Paypal,Postal money order...UPS overnight. Send me your zip for a shipping quote. Many references,just ask. Parents are pictured,both produced by me...X-treme red mom is also for sale.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
angie.h
still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2010, 11:59 PM   #3
zendragonzowner
Do you have any females to go with him?

Old 07-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #4
angie.h
No,sorry Rachel,I don't at the moment. I have a 14" unrelated but am keeping her for now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
gizmo_276
Hey angie. What are you asking for the xtreme red momma? I guess she's the 2nd pic?

Old 07-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
zendragonzowner
I am very interested in the mom as well.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
angie.h
Hi guys...she is $625 plus shipping. She has laid 3 clutches this year,the last clutch about 10 days ago and probably gravid again. Different mate this year,super orange patternless sandfire mix. Oh,also she just shed and I took this pic today...small amount of skin on her nose.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #8
bubbs
Hi Angie,
I am a small time breeder since 2003, Most of my dragons are retired and are pets now. I do have a few females here from howlingale dragons and rainbow dragons. I am short males believe it or not. I could do $155 shipped to 60430. paypal verified. This is the $ I am thinking of giving to the dachiu's for one of their dragons. Up in the Air...I have been looking at your dragons for some time, but my husband is now employed. I hope you will accept my offer. If so I will paypal right away.
Lore

Old 07-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
bubbs
Oh,
my e-mail is dragonluvr03@aol.com
Lore

Old 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #10
angie.h
Hi Loreen,thanks for the offer but I already have a low price on him and quite a bit of interest. I'm pretty sure that he will sell at the listed price. Can't blame you for trying though,we all try to save our valuable $$
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!