Southern Dragons, Raul Gonzalez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2004, 09:55 AM   #1
elago
Southern Dragons, Raul Gonzalez

I traded with Raul recently, and other than the amount of time involved, the transaction was great. I received two flawless animals yesterday that blew away my expectations, despite my impatience of having to wait and extra few days, but the animals did arrive flawless and very nice, and given he had animals I was interested in I would buy from/sell to/trade with again. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Old 07-16-2004, 05:33 AM   #2
SouthernDragons
Mr.Lago's is a very good guy. He sent me some awesome Fat Tails, I'm very happy with our transaction, hope to deal with him again very soon. Thank you again, for the animals, and thank you for waiting. It was a pleasure.

Raul

Old 02-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
Bluebone
Raul Gonzales Southern Dragons

Purchased a lizard from Raul. He is very professional in his business practices. Communicates well, the condition of the animal was excellent! I would highly recommend to purchase from him! I look forward to future dealings with him.

Scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!