Eli Brooks of BadAssHerps.com (Sanford, Florida) - THIEF - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #41
greatcolddistance
Agreed, Bark at the dog it only barks back.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #42
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
Call him up again......Are we reading different threads??? Or do you need to change servers first? Oh....to busy....playing the guitar...My Bad
Hey dum dum, the issue is getting resolved. Why don't you put your massive detective skills and aggression on hold until after Monday when the OP can update it to state whether or not its been resolved.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:17 AM   #43
Keith Northrop
Talking Hey.....What do ya know...It's a Iceberg in the Gulf!

Damn who would of thought........My Bad.......I went to Eli and Alexander's
myspace sites.......Just one look told me these guys are serious.....I apologize for being a Ass....But Critical's got me beat....Hands down.....HaHaHa

Old 03-16-2008, 01:40 AM   #44
ravensgait
Wow Keith I have to agree with you! hang on a second------------- Nope checked the world didn't come to an end.

Hey looks to me like not much was happening on this deal till Kristyn made this thread and jump started mr ass .. Besides the deal isn't done till the animals get there and the buyer is satisfied.

Waller TX. why does that seem so familiar lol.... Randy

Old 03-16-2008, 03:06 AM   #45
Rabid Hobbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BadAss
LMFAO!!!!
Where do you get this stuff and how many Eli's are there in Sanford??? Really your quiet misinformed. Why don't you look into stories defaming peoples character before you make accusations like that.
I could probablly take legal action against you for that statement.
Libel: 1 a: a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought barchaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone
2 a: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1): a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2): defamation of a person by written or representational means
Well Mr. Brooks, I got that info from the Orlando Sentinal (Sanfords local newspaper). Your involment was in a fake Reptile rescue that was working hand and hand with Save a life animals rescue.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #46
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
Damn who would of thought........My Bad.......I went to Eli and Alexander's
myspace sites.......Just one look told me these guys are serious.....I apologize for being a Ass....But Critical's got me beat....Hands down.....HaHaHa
What does clowning around on myspace have to do with anything? Tell me, tell us all. Tell us how you waste your time, and our time, consistently, researching peoples myspace sites for little bits and pieces of nonsensical and trivial BS that means nothing to anyone but your dumb lonely self. Tell us.

Do you really use a persons myspace page to consider whether or not they are serious? And serious about what? Life? Business? Their hobby? You use it to judge whether or not they are good people? Whether or not they are trust worthy?

For Christ sake. Do you do drugs? There has to be a reason.

A resolution has been offered. The seller invited the buyer to contact him to arrange a date for shipping. Do you not understand this? Are you trying your hardest to screw up the buyers chances that she'll ever receive what she paid for? Is that the plan? Piss the guy off knowing he's washing his hands of the hobby anyway and maybe he'll just say screw her and screw the BOI and disappear?

Seems that's your plan and youre doing a fantastic job!

Old 03-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #47
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Hobbit
Well Mr. Brooks, I got that info from the Orlando Sentinal (Sanfords local newspaper). Your involment was in a fake Reptile rescue that was working hand and hand with Save a life animals rescue.
If you have a link to the article that names him then post it.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:11 AM   #48
Rabid Hobbit
Bill. wht are you defending this creep so much? Normally it is everyone else tell you to cool your jets but for some reason you are wanting people to stop posting about this guy, why? I kind of wonder if you know him, you and mr. ass do onot live to far from on another and your post are out of charicter on this thread.

I was at Disney for a week-end in 12/07 with my family when I read the artical so I don't have a link, I simplly made a note not to deal with him.

I hope that mr. ass does send the animals and the buyer is happy with them but the fact remains, if the op did not come here would mr. ass have of sent the animals?

Old 03-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #49
Jaybee
Quote:
I was at Disney for a week-end in 12/07 with my family when I read the artical so I don't have a link, I simplly made a note not to deal with him.
Mr. Tieman, I found a website that apparently archives the Orlando Sentinel's articles and tried searching for "reptiles," "Eli Brooks," "animal rescue," "Eli" with "Colette," "Eli" with "Sanford," and "Eli" with "pound" and wasn't able to find anything relevant in December 2007. Maybe you can turn up proof if you remember anything else from the article that might be searchable?
The site I'm using is: http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlandosentinel/search.html

You have to pay to receive an article but it does give you a free preview so you should be able to pick out the one you saw.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #50
critical bill
Quote:
Bill. wht are you defending this creep so much? Normally it is everyone else tell you to cool your jets but for some reason you are wanting people to stop posting about this guy, why? I kind of wonder if you know him, you and mr. ass do onot live to far from on another and your post are out of charicter on this thread.

I hope that mr. ass does send the animals and the buyer is happy with them but the fact remains, if the op did not come here would mr. ass have of sent the animals?
I'm not defending him and I do not know him. I'm not asking anyone to stop posting. If you think its smart to pound the guy out of the thread by pissing him off be my guest. I just don't think its smart at this point and I have already said my reasons why. I'll say it again because you seem fairly slow. You don't fool around with people that have nothing to lose. He could easily wash his hands of this thread and his customer. It happens all the time. He has responded and proposed a resolution. I could be wrong, but on the chance that I could be right, you will have served no one but yourself going on your present course. And with what factual information are you playing this game? Its all based on what you think you read in a newspaper back in 12/07. No links to the article can be found using multiple search words for that time frame.

In my recollection....you are the same guy who changed his location field from Florida to the USA when a few people believed you might be the reincarnation of Dave Lawson. When I asked you about that a while ago because I also had some suspicions, you lied to me about when you changed it. So...I'm not inclined to believe a liar. If you have the link to the article post it.

And I'm not going to assume to know what Eli would have done if this thread was never started. I don't have a crystal ball. I think its fortunate for the buyer that this site was here for her and I'm happy to see he showed up to offer her a resolution.

Pack that tight in your ass and smoke it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!