Eli Brooks of BadAssHerps.com (Sanford, Florida) - THIEF - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #71
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
Ya know, Eli, I was actually rooting for you...if you didn't follow it up with the comment about drinking up in the VIP.

That is not a badge of honor- it is a haven for the truly insecure. An "intelligent" person would surely know that by now.
What? You were rooting for the guy until you found out he could afford a luxury that you don't agree with?

How ridiculous.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #72
ravensgait
LMAO Chuck, yeah something like that..

Hey I hope this kid either repays the money or ships the animals and gets it done quickly. Heck he'd be funny if ah well I think you get the picture.. Randy

Old 03-17-2008, 12:26 AM   #73
Keith Northrop
Dude....I'm GAY...Wondering about your Screen name

Mr.Bad Ass just send the Gecko....Thats what I was saying.....You will

Old 03-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #74
Wolfy-hound
Why, if you were able to get on and off the site for two weeks, could you NOT send a quick note to the OP saying why you hadn't shipped, that you had recieved the money order, or anything at all?
Why have you spent all this time posting nonsense and responses to deranged posts, when you could have resolved it?
Two weeks with NO response when you were Observed on the site is unreasonable, and to just post "All will be taken care of" while threatening lawsuits is ridiculous.
When is the OP supposed to recieve the animal, or a refund?
Why did you NOT respond after money was given to you?

Old 03-17-2008, 03:20 AM   #75
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound
Why, if you were able to get on and off the site for two weeks, could you NOT send a quick note to the OP saying why you hadn't shipped, that you had recieved the money order, or anything at all?
Why have you spent all this time posting nonsense and responses to deranged posts, when you could have resolved it?
Two weeks with NO response when you were Observed on the site is unreasonable, and to just post "All will be taken care of" while threatening lawsuits is ridiculous.
When is the OP supposed to recieve the animal, or a refund?
Why did you NOT respond after money was given to you?
Holy crap. Are you Keith's sister?

Why do you think you're entitled to some better explanation then he's already offered any of us? And why is it so important that you know the reason for his tardiness when he's already working with his buyer toward a resolution? Do you really really need to know the specifics of it all?

He dropped the ball. He's trying to make it right. People get pissed whether they are right or wrong and threaten law suits all the time around here. And quite frankly, while ridiculous, Rob Tiemans post was nothing but BS and Eli had every right to be pissed. And has Rob replied since? No. And why? Because he's a dumbass and he dropped the ball with his accusations too!

Was he right in this? NO. Is he making right? Yes. Did we need to hound him to make it right? NO. Has he been hounded for trying to make it right? Yes.

Its going fairly well if you ask me. Better than most BOI threads end around here. But hey....take your giant dump on the guy. For what its worth it seems he has a great sense of humor and it wont deter him from seeing his customer be satisfied.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:19 AM   #76
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
What? You were rooting for the guy until you found out he could afford a luxury that you don't agree with?

How ridiculous.
Nope, its not about the money and who can afford what. Its the fact that he was bragging about it like it made him better than everyone else.

I could take my paycheck and buy beautiful women some Grey Goose, and they would be "falling over me" too. That doesn't make a badass, or anything else besides a sucker.

and by the way, how is it that you know what I do for a living and how much I have in the bank?

You don't. So shut yer trap.

Old 03-17-2008, 08:43 AM   #77
Rabid Hobbit
Bill, get a grip. I did not reply to your silly post right away because I have a life away from the monitor(unlike you). I know what I read, I did take 10 minutes and tried to search for a link but could not find one, sorry.

Bill, you are acting odd in this thread no where like the old bill that everyone has come to loath. I am concerned that something is wrong. Mr. ass did more then drop the ball he tried to get paid for nothing. If the op did not come here then no animals would be getting sent, of course we don't know if they are anyway.

Civil action? roflmao. Have his people call my peole but remember Mr.ass court is a 2 way street and if the animals are not there in the morning it may be you that is going to court.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:22 PM   #78
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
Nope, its not about the money and who can afford what. Its the fact that he was bragging about it like it made him better than everyone else.

I could take my paycheck and buy beautiful women some Grey Goose, and they would be "falling over me" too. That doesn't make a badass, or anything else besides a sucker.

and by the way, how is it that you know what I do for a living and how much I have in the bank?

You don't. So shut yer trap.
Oh ok, now I understand better. You're not rooting for him anymore because he bragged.

LMAO. How ridiculous!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #79
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Oh ok, now I understand better. You're not rooting for him anymore because he bragged.

LMAO. How ridiculous!
Let me clarify for you. I wasn't rooting for Eli. What I meant to say was that I was rooting for the fact that maybe something on the BOI that started off sour was going to end up resolved. I think resolution is a good thing, you probably don't like it because it provides you with less opportunity to jump all over people.

The only thing that is "ridiculous" is the amount of hours you spend harassing people from behind your keyboard.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:46 PM   #80
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Hobbit
Bill, get a grip. I did not reply to your silly post right away because I have a life away from the monitor(unlike you). I know what I read, I did take 10 minutes and tried to search for a link but could not find one, sorry.

Bill, you are acting odd in this thread no where like the old bill that everyone has come to loath. I am concerned that something is wrong. Mr. ass did more then drop the ball he tried to get paid for nothing. If the op did not come here then no animals would be getting sent, of course we don't know if they are anyway.

Civil action? roflmao. Have his people call my peole but remember Mr.ass court is a 2 way street and if the animals are not there in the morning it may be you that is going to court.
The reason you couldn't find the article is because you lied....AGAIN! You owe him a sincere apology for the accusation. I doubt you will do that but I understand. All liars are cowards, coward.

And you owe him another apology for ASSuming you know for a fact that he would have pocketed the money if this thread wasn't started. Eli stated he was going to contact the OP on the day it was started here. But I guess along with being a liar and a coward you're also a psychic that knows for a fact he wasn't telling the truth.

Don't be mad at me for calling it like it is. You screwed up, not me. You made the accusation without any proof. Some people can do that but your credibility is zilch and its why no one believes you. That is not my fault! Your accusation is so serious that anyone smart would want to see proof even if you had the best reputation and weren't a known liar.

I'm not sticking up for "who" is right, I'm sticking up for "what" is right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!