ECO Wear...Bob & Sherry Ashley...Great Service! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Tim Cole
Thumbs up ECO Wear...Bob & Sherry Ashley...Great Service!

On behalf of the Austin Herpetological Society, I ordered club t-shirts. I sent them our logo and they said it work as is. I ordered the shirts and they were delivered in FIVE DAYS! I'm not sure if this is their usual turn around but I was very impressed. The following day was our monthly meeting so the timing was perfect. I would highly recommend ECO Wear
for good service and a variety of herp products including books, t-shirts, caps, and HatchRite.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
Ken Foose
I ordered some books on Monday, and received them on Thursday. These are the best people to do business with period. I sell tons of their shirts and caps, and the service Bob and Sheri deliver is always top notch. I agree with the poster. You just can't do any better then doing business with ECO, or someone that carries their products

Ken

Old 03-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
Mike's Monitors
Agreed!
I have known Bob and Sherry for years, great people!
Mike Stefani
Mike's Monitors!

Old 04-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #4
sashley
ECO: Thanks for the kind words

Tim, Ken and Mike !

I think we have the best customers that's why we try so hard to impress you !!

See ya at IHS in Nashville in June !

Sheri and Bob

www.reptileshirts.com
www.narbc.com
www.hatchrite.com

Old 04-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
Tim Cole
We will be there!

Old 04-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #6
Ken Foose
I do believe that IHS in Nashville is going to be the biggest herpetological shindig this country has ever had. Everyone should be there. It's the place to rub elbows with all the top guys, and meet all the up and coming guys (and gals). Can't wait to see Rom again, it's been a long time since he's left India. So boys and girls, for a very cool time with some of the top herp people on the planet, meet us in Nashville and we'll have a fine time indeed. I also hear that they replaced that old auctioneer for some hotties. About time.

Ken

Old 04-17-2008, 10:40 PM   #7
lanceheads
Ken, Bob, and Sheri,
I'll be there!
ECO is great. Great service, great products!

Randal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!