4 yr old Urban Gecko Female and Tremper Albino Male for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
ZenReptiles
4 yr old Urban Gecko Female and Tremper Albino Male for sale

I have a hypo tangerine female that I got from The Urban Gecko about 3 years ago, and a tremper albino male that I'm not sure of his age for sale/adoption. I would like to keep them together, because they have never been separated. Both are extremely healthy and very friendly. Although the male doesn't interact well with any other females (and definitely not males), as the same with the female. When I had gotten the male he had just lost his tail, and it has regrown almost unnoticeable. They produced 6 clutches of babies for me last year, and I have two of those left. One of which has a white "W" on it's head and still remains after many sheds.

I'm running out of room in my house and also haven't really had much time to spend with them. My husband is in the army and isn't home to help out as much these days, so it's been a little difficult to care for 16 animals and a 4yr old plus work full-time and take care of household errands. I just want them to have a good home where they can get more attention.

I would prefer not to ship, and will include everything with them (cage with decorations, supplies, and a starter kit of food). The two adults would be perfect for a child, as they are easily handled by my 4yr old daughter. I live in Buffalo, NY.

Best offer, but would like no less than $150 for the pair, as I did pay twice that for the female alone. Email me at chibicricket@yahoo.com.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
reptirus
do you have pictures of the urban female?

Old 06-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #3
Morphius
pm'd you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread