SOLD!! 2023 Forks & Super Forks Sonoran Gophers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 09-05-2023, 04:29 PM   #1
aguja
2023 Forks & Super Forks Sonoran Gophers

I've got a nice selection of gophers hatching right now.

Low Expression Forks, 75% new wild blood, 100% Marathon Texas Locality
Outbred to WC, wild type colors but high percentage of background color, some dorsal breakups, and some dorso-lateral striping $75 each, 10 or 12 available

Legacy stock F2's with 25% new wild blood from giant F1 females. Limited quantities available. a few of each low, med, high and super available.

F3 Supers from High Yellow Stock. The adults will knock your socks off. There is no pit more yellow.

Rusty Forks are hatching now and I may make a pair available

shipping tuesdays and wednesdays to a hub, plus or minus $70 for shipping

The last photo shows an example of variation within a single clutch This years 5A clutch (low expression X high expression male)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2023, 09:32 AM   #2
aguja
These get better every year. The colors and patterns are off the charts on the 2023 batch. We’ve come a long way since collecting the founders in 2007, f1s in 2010 and the first supers in 2015. While legacy stock is still available the F3’s are something to behold. Here’s an F3 high yellow high expression that is a few minutes new to the world.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2023, 09:34 AM   #3
aguja
Only 3.3 left of the 75% new Wild-blood low expression Forks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2023, 04:41 PM   #4
aguja
75% New wild blood are sold out
Only 7.1 Supers left, but several High expression females to make pairs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2023, 10:03 AM   #5
aguja
All sold except 2.2 high end supers @ 300/pair firm plus shipping.
Color has a come a long way since 2015. I have constantly upgraded color genetics and produce better looking animals now by far. These are F3 animals with up to 50% new wild bloodlines.
I have new wild blood that has yet to be introduced to the colony as well in 2024 and also possibly have hypo to hypo for 2024 as well. There is no reliably reproduced hypo gene in affinis and I'm anxious to see if I can get a whole clutch, or even a few more.
That and the rustys are pretty much it for this year. Get them Rustys from me, otherwise I'll grow them up and breed them again.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2023, 09:27 AM   #6
aguja
Sold sold sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
locality texas, marathon, sonoran gophersnake, super forks