For Sale 25" Savannah Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
lov2wrench
Arrow 25" Savannah Monitor

25" Savannah Monitor, dewormed, healthy, and active! Pretty good temperment when my 6 year old can hold him...Perfect pet really.
Beautiful color & pattern. $150

For local pickup OR
>Prices do not include shipping

>Shipping currier will be decided upon order, with a live arrival guarantee.
All of our animals come with a live arrival guarantee as long as any problems are reported within two hours of the initial delivery we are not responsible for animals that are not received on first delivery attempt. In order to have this guarantee, someone must be there to sign for the delivery. In the unlikely case of a DOA, it must be reported immediately, in some cases we may request the animal be shipped back. Photos must be emailed to us within 2 hours of arrival on DOA's. We are not responsible for animals delayed due to carrier, weather or any other reasons. Live arrival guarantee is void if temperatures are below 45 degrees F. or exceed 90 degrees F. Please check the temperatures before asking for a shipping date. Shipping price is to be decided based on size of animals and shipping location. No refunds on shipping. No returns or refunds on live animals.
>Priority Mail may be available however our 2 hour live arrival guarantee will not apply.
>We take Cashiers Checks & Money Orders but needs to be cleared before being shipped, sorry no personal checks.
We also take Paypal, Credit Cards/E-checks through Paypal, & Google Checkout.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
lov2wrench
Update...it's a female. She laid one egg last night. She is still available!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
TailsWithScales
Do you have photos of said egg?

Also there's a good chance she may be holding more. Better quickly make a nest box so she does not become egg bound and potentially get ill and die. Just friendly advice.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
lov2wrench
Taking a pic of an egg is not as easy with this crap camera...We already had her in a 'nest type' box set up & kept a good eye on her today. The egg was pretty deflated at first & had what looked to be calcium 'spots', then of course the egg took better shape & became more hard as the hours past but still has a thin spot. She was with a couple of other Savannahs her same size we had a short time ago...Hmmm makes me wonder now LOL
Anyways, we'll keep an eye on her but needless to say she is still for sale! We will just have to wait a short while if someone wants her.
It's just a good sign, now we just have to find her a man LOL
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
lov2wrench
good for x mas
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #6
remington-trigger
will u go any cheaper?

Old 12-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
monitors007
pm sent...

Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #8
lizardlover101
omg is she still avalible?????
my zip is 17517....??
i have a male who is lonely cause i had to get rid of his little brother
cause he was scratchin up his bros back

Old 02-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
lov2wrench
I'm going to send you a PM
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
monitors007
I have been waiting for you to send me a shipping quote so i can send the funds to get this gal here with my male as well...last time you sent me a reply you told me you were waiting to get the box packed so you could see exactly how much it weighted to give me an exact quote and you see above when i pmd you and am still waiting...any ideas on the weight yet?
Hope to hear something soon...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread