Enigma leopard gecko vision problem video - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
snowgyre
Enigma leopard gecko vision problem video

I'm sure most of you aware that sometimes enigmas can have spinning or vision problems. I hatched two out this year that just can't aim for beans. They're 100% healthy otherwise, but man, they overshoot their prey like crazy. I have to feed them with tweezers.

I took a video of the albino enigma. She's absolutely ADORABLE, but as you can see in the video, she's obviously not capable of feeding herself adequately. She'll eventually get something in her mouth by lunging and thrashing with it open, but with me to baby her she doesn't have to worry. As you can see, she's an absolutely beautiful girl, and it's a bummer I can't hold her back to breed. I'm adopting her (and her sibling) out to a school teacher so kids can enjoy her.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0UAc-czUkU

Old 08-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
csanders
Awww she is absolutely gorgeous! She seems really friendly too. I have to hand feed my Bell Enigma. He has bad aim AND missing a foot. I literally use my fingers and put the worms right in her face

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!