Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Daniel Moore
JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!!

Long story short. JP PETS specifically Joe, has not paid a UPS bill in almost a year and now it went to collections...92 and change. Run around no contact, misinformed me numerous times. Filed a complaint against JP Pets with central Florida BBB. He then attacked me personally and my animals after $1000's in buisness with me offering him credit. My advice....stay away from Joe and JP Pets Ive done better and Ive enjoyed selling to his competeors!

Dan

Old 08-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
reptilebaby
Sounds like someone to avoid.
Why didn't he pay the shipping before the animals were shipped?

Old 08-20-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Daniel Moore
NO PAY UPS BILL-JP PETS-COLLECTIONS!!

It was a waybill, a waybill is an overnite type of shipping that UPS allows the reciepient to be charged via a credit card...this number is placed on the bill as a form of payment....Joe had a few incosistencies with his payment, methods, and accuracy that I overlooked in the name of good buisness. Over the coarse of a summer season Joe alone bought 400 animals or more and spent thousands of dollars..I gave allowances that were leient and brought us to today.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
reptilebaby
wow. You must be really trusting. I have never shipped anything. I guess it'll be only prepaying shipping now huh?
That's ridiculous that he took advantage of you being trusting and ran. I don't think I would ever trust a waybill (actually it's the people I wouldn't trust)

Old 08-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
Daniel Moore
well we shall see what the BBB will do for it and with a little luck he'll see the post step up and PAY THE BILL

Old 08-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
edhastereptiles
what shape were the animals in?

Old 08-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
reptilebaby
Were they in good shape?

Old 08-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
Daniel Moore
oh yeah I recieved payment for the animals just got hung on the shipping bill.....the animals arrive with a 24hr guarantee...industry standard.... ive replaced or not charged with any animals that were of issue...the sole issue here is the amonunt NOT paid on a UPS waybill 92.21 I paid the 5 dollar late fee...Cmon hes already admitted the wrong here I have TONS of email conversation...I was tired with the run around and lack of professional approach...

Old 08-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
Daniel Moore
I SOLD the animals to JPPETS Joe didnt pay for the shipping now UPS sent ME to collections.....email and.... proof that Joe at JP PETS OWES 92.21 for the NONPAYMENT OF HIS UPS BILL.....

Old 08-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #10
reptilebaby
It would really help if you posted those e-mails. No one here minds wading through them! and it's good to have everything right out here and visible to everyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!